Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Don't watch the ending. Save yourself the vomiting.
    I’m on a SEPTA train heading home…

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Listen, if you watch the end, it's a screw up of epic proportions that people will talk about for years.
      Yeah they happen at home annually now.

Not a surprise to me at all. I could sense it all week.

Comment

Oct. 7: Millersville at East Stroudsburg.

That could actually be for all the marbles in the East.

Comment

So, what did Tort say? Was he blaming the officials for not knowing how many timeouts he had left?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

They used all 3 TOs in the 4th quarter. How in the world did they lose track !?!?!? Just unacceptable......and you can NOT BLAME the player(s) THIS TIME !!!
            Feel terrible for the players. Larry Wilson was awful all day and Tort doesn't pay attention to timeouts.

Don't worry. He'll hammer Ship next week and everybody can post his overall record again.

This could only happen under this staff.

My hunch is this implodes. The team is going to drastically lack confidence in the staff.

Comment

Well I had a nice night out in Center City. Great dinner..had more drinks after…IUP having another cluster**** at home isn’t fazing me. I’m a Philadelphia sports fans. I’m used to **** like this.

Im sure the East Dennyburg booth was classy in victory too. ::wink:::

Comment

So, what did Tort say? Was he blaming the officials for not knowing how many timeouts he had left?
                He said the officials didn't tell him he was out of timeouts. Lol. It's the same song and dance year after year. Pummel the peasants. Win a big game. Blow another one. Hit repeat.

Comment

He said the officials didn't tell him he was out of timeouts. Lol. It's the same song and dance year after year. Pummel the peasants. Win a big game. Blow another one. Hit repeat.
                  I mean, that's on him as the coach. When I saw them start to scramble with 10 seconds left, I knew that they were out of timeouts. Just a wild ending.

Comment

I mean, that's on him as the coach. When I saw them start to scramble with 10 seconds left, I knew that they were out of timeouts. Just a wild ending.
                    The whole crowd did, too. It was all screaming at the sideline.

Comment

The whole crowd did, too. It was all screaming at the sideline.
                      You could hear it on the broadcast. You could also hear what I assume are IUP coaches screaming, "They're out on the field!" And I still don't know what they meant by that.

Comment

Lots of good defense played in that game. It's a real shame the game ended in such an obvious blunder, rather than a heroic defensive stand.

The East is WIDE open for the taking, especially if the Warrior offense can make some strides. This could be the year we've been waiting for!

Comment

Absolutely on the IUP head coach ...... no excuse for not knowing they had no timeouts left ....... worst end of game clock management I have ever seen in watching football for 60+ years ..... lack of competence.

Comment

Once again playing "Da Blame Game" instead of pointing at himself and his staff.

Comment

Once again playing "Da Blame Game" instead of pointing at himself and his staff.
                              No worries. He has a .970 winning percentage against Clarion, Edinboro and Seton Hill. All is fine.

Comment

To set the record straight, after their last timeout was called, the official said over his mic that it was IUP’s final timeout. I’m not sure what else an official is supposed to do.

I’m sure Tort feels worse than awful. Maybe the comment came while he was still in shock. Just a shame for all involved.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X