Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "HURST OUT OF PSAC?

Just heard a rumor Mercyhurst is out of the PSAC immed.... announcement may be made this afternoon.....going to FCS MEC possibly

Heard the same.

Comment

Where is this being reported?

Comment

Please let us know if and when this happens. I can’t imagine them being any better in the MEC.

Comment

Surely you meant NEC, not MEC, right?

Comment

The Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference? I would be shocked to see that because the D1 MEC is all historically black colleges & universities in the mid-Atlantic. The NEC? Maybe. But even then they are under-resourced. They'd be the lowest endowment in the Patriot League.

Its possible, but I feel like this rumor comes up way too much and each time no facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              The Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference? I would be shocked to see that because the D1 MEC is all historically black colleges & universities in the mid-Atlantic. The NEC? Maybe. But even then they are under-resourced. They'd be the lowest endowment in the Patriot League.

Its possible, but I feel like this rumor comes up way too much and each time no facts.
              Even if there is any truth to it it wouldn't happen "immediately."

Comment

It's April.

Right on schedule.

Comment

It’s possible, but I feel like this rumor comes up way too much and each time no facts.
                  Would have to be the NEC. Travel would be a nightmare but their team from the year before probably could’ve won the league or been right near the top.

Comment

I thought April Fools was a one-day thing! You can't uncork an April Fools on 4/3 can you?

Comment

Announcement made...Mercyhurst is a member of D1 NEC effective immediately. Football will start playing next fall

Comment

Originally posted by playersdad View Post
                        Announcement made...Mercyhurst is a member of D1 NEC effective immediately. Football will start playing next fall
                        I see nothing

Comment

Matt Brown tweeted this an hour ago:

Comment

They aren’t even good in D2. Guess Frostburg will jump in two seconds to take their place.

Comment

With Frostburg, is there mutual interest between them and the PSAC? Just wondering

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X