Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
    beat down money games with FSU and Florida will happen in my lifetime. It does make a certain amount of sense that UWF would finally join all the rest of the schools in the Florida state university system at D1.
    You may be right, but,
    I hope you are young.

Comment

i think they will be FCS in the next 5 years and Stadium will be built to finsh out Penn Aire Field and make that awesome locker room the center piece. I liked Blue Wahoos much better than Penn Aire Field. I will miss going to Pcola this Fall and watching some live Argos football. My son just graduated and decided to hang up his football cleats We'll be watching and cheering from Clearwater..... his 2 OL roomates/best friends and High School LB teammate are Still playing.

Comment

After football player's death, former players question why coach gets new chance at UWF

The University of West Florida is under scrutiny for hiring an assistant football coach whose program was shut down after a player died from heat exhaustion.

Carson Hunter was the head coach of Fort Scott (Kansas) Community College last season when offensive lineman Tirrell Williams collapsed during an August practice and died two weeks later.

According to reports from former players and coaches, Hunter was punishing players for finding trash on the practice field on Aug. 4. He ran them through a demanding cardio drill despite a local heat advisory, players said. Williams fell unconscious, began to seize, and was transported to the hospital where he passed away on Aug. 20 after being taken off life support.

https://www.pnj.com/story/sports/foo...da/7469266001/
        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

To UNALions- I have season tickets on 50 yard line on visitors side in the same type of bleachers used at Blue Wahoo, so let me know which game you want to attend. The visitors bleachers will be on the shady side in the tree line next to the swimming pool building. There is a North Alabama player on UWF roster who transferred to Argos you can possibly watch if he gets into game.

Comment

To UNALions- I have season tickets on 50 yard line on visitors side in the same type of bleachers used at Blue Wahoo, so let me know which game you want to attend. The visitors bleachers will be on the shady side in the tree line next to the swimming pool building. There is a North Alabama player on UWF roster who transferred to Argos you can possibly watch if he gets into game.
            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Austin Reed named opening game starter for Western Kentucky game v Austin Peay this Saturday, August 27.

Comment

Austin Reed named opening game starter for Western Kentucky game v Austin Peay this Saturday, August 27.
                Saw a video tweet from WK with Austin working out. He looked really good. Wishing him much success at WK. He certainly was a hand full to defend.

#BlazerNation

Comment

We are going to really miss him. I dont know what in the world happened to him vs Newberry but even after that shockingly poor performance I know how good he is. We won't be the same.
                  * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                  * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                  * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                  * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Yesterday, I read that WK was starting a freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

We are going to really miss him. I dont know what in the world happened to him vs Newberry but even after that shockingly poor performance I know how good he is. We won't be the same.

Comment

Austin Reed throws first TD pass of 2022 college football season and has now thrown for 2 TDs and 99 yards by start of second quarter to put Western Kentucky up 14-10.

Comment

Who us WF heir apparent at qb?

Comment

Austin Reed throws first TD pass of 2022 college football season and has now thrown for 2 TDs and 99 yards by start of second quarter to put Western Kentucky up 14-10.
                            Got it on film!
                            https://twitter.com/CamMellor/status...61838461169667

#BlazerNation

Comment

Comment

LOL..... didn't remember him at Fla Tech. Watching the game until the Falcons come on.
                                Last edited by BlazerLady; 08-27-2022, 12:38 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X