Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    I just wish they didn’t have to schedule teams like Warner. Sigh. Basically a waste of time.
    Warner is probably the reason why the home side attendance was half full and the blow out by halftime emptied half the stands on the visitors side. The students left in droves at the half when the game was basically over.

Comment

D’Anthony Bell has moved up to second team safety for the Browns and with injuries to two of the secondary starters he is looking to play on special teams and some snaps on defense in road opener vs Panthers this Sunday. He also won “bone collector” award on defense for collecting the most turnovers in preseason camp. Defensive coordinator says Bell has four leaf clover attribute of always being around and making plays on the ball and that his big plays fires up the team. The Browns other outstanding rookie and second team cornerback, Emerson, is a Pensacola native and gives the Browns a big Pensacola connection in the secondary.

Comment

Congratulations to the 2022 Argos for setting a new school record placing 10 players on GSC all-conference first team and 6 players on second team. Gooo Arrrgggooosss!!!!

Comment

You have the talent to make it to the Natty. Good luck!!
          <>

Comment

David Durden, Ivory Durham and Harrison Frost were the three nominees from GSC for Harlon Hill award.

Comment

Why in the world did Durden transfer to UWF when he was already All Conference in FCS? In a Grad year it makes sense but otherwise... head scratcher.

(Not salty at all about UWG missing on him, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Braves'86 View Post
                Why in the world did Durden transfer to UWF when he was already All Conference in FCS? In a Grad year it makes sense but otherwise... head scratcher.

Probably the coaching change at Mercer. They hired Drew Cronic from L-R after the 2019 season. He’s very run focused.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Probably the coaching change at Mercer. They hired Drew Cronic from L-R after the 2019 season. He’s very run focused.
                  And to catch lots of balls from Austin Reed.

Comment

Change in coaching staff at Mercer coupled with the new transfer rule not being in place. I think he’s done pretty good at UWF. From my conversations with him I don’t think he’d change a thing.

Comment

D-1 isn’t always the best / Everything to everyone and I feel more kids are starting to see that slowly.

Comment

Maybe Pro Scouts are finding much less "baggage" with D2 level players and maybe players would rather be that "big fish in that small pond"

Comment

Argo OL Dalton Simpler has been named a nominee for Gene Upshaw award. Congratulations to him, his teammates and coaches.

Comment

Great story about the Argos kicker! I saw it on the news last night and got tears in my eyes. They didn’t even know if he could play last week at DSU because the prep for the procedure made him so weak. Then he flew to Seattle Monday to donate the bone marrow. Wow.
                            PENSACOLA, Fla. -- UWF's football team has reached the third round of NCAA Playoffs. They'll host Wingate, saturday afternoon at one-o'clock. But at least one a
                            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X