Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 picks and results

I added Jake to the list. I hope I have everybody.

SVSUAlum 7-1 0.875
    GLIAC Fan 6-1 0.857
    bankslaker 10-2 0.833
    GV Retired Bum 13-3 0.813
    Tartaralum96 3-1 0.750
    DawgUp 20-7 0.741
    Gliac_fan10 17-6 0.739
    champgymusa 5-2 0.714
    KleShreen 13-6 0.684
    Jake Riepma 18-9 0.667
    Woodbury 18-9 0.667
    Redwing 12-7 0.632
    Mk63NuclearBomb 17-10 0.630
    ctrabs74 4-3 0.571

Northern Michigan vs Davenport
    Saginaw Valley vs Texas A & M Commerce
    Michigan Tech vs Wayne State
    Northwood vs Grand Valley

Comment

Comment

Northern Michigan / Davenport
        Saginaw Valley / Texas A & M Commerce
        Michigan Tech / Wayne State
        Northwood / Grand Valley

Comment

Comment

2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

As bad as my picks are, I'm not sure why I'm doing em. Maybe you all can get a laugh or two? Or not.
              Well, here we go for this week:

Northern Michigan vs Davenport Going with the crowd, though Dport hasn't shown me a thing to pick em anyway. Then again, with my record.. could they pull it out? Nah

Saginaw Valley vs Texas A & M Commerce I'd love to see Saggy pull this out. However, what I saw on the field last week, I can't see it. These Lions get the win.

Michigan Tech vs Wayne State Man, WSU up 19-0 and can't win? WTH? Anyway, the doggies should knock WSU out in the D this week.....should.

Northwood vs Grand Valley Anyone picking the Twolves? Anyone? GV is putting things together and improving each week. They're banged up but this one should be over in the 1st Q. Lubbers will be packed. and the crowd can practice for the following week's game.

And my upset special... Ferris State will NOT win this week! I guess they just needed rest to play the Lakers next week. No matter, it won't matter.

Comment

Northern Michigan vs Davenport - Not sure why I am picking Davenport, I guess because they play at home. DU 31 NMU 17
                Saginaw Valley vs Texas A & M Commerce - Long road trip after looking terrible last week, the conference could use a win but SVSU fails. A&M 41 SVSU 24
                Michigan Tech vs Wayne State - Tech might be better than we think, a big win on the road against a struggling WSU could prove it. Tech 38 WSU 10
                Northwood vs Grand Valley - NU might as well prepare for next week and try to win the "AXE" as they have no chance this week. GVSU 55 NU 10

The league seems really down this year. Sure GVSU and FSU are again legit National Championship contenders but what happened to the rest of the league? SVSU is on an obvious path downhill with Brady and WSU seems stuck with Winters. Tech is the next best and they always seem to be a middle of the road tough team but NMU, Davenport, and Northwood.....dang. What have we become the GMAC? I guess I wish our conference had the kind of stability the GMAC has as we won't even be a conference in a year or two. Great job leaders of the GLIAC, you should be proud for dismantling what was once the most powerful conference in DII football.

Comment

Northern Michigan vs Davenport - Northern just is missing something, plain and simple. Davenport by 14.

Saginaw Valley vs Texas A & M Commerce - SVSU can't find a groove and going to A&M Commerce isn't gonna be easy. Commerce big, 48-17

Michigan Tech vs Wayne State - Tech has looked to be the best behind GV and Ferris. I'll take them on the road by 17.

Northwood vs Grand Valley - Good game to have heading into Ferris Week. Northwood gets one more battering from GV before heading to the GMAC. GV by 35

Comment

Northern Michigan vs Davenport - Im picking the team with more talent here. Not a fan of NMUs coaching staff. Hopefully a fluke win over Wayne isnt enough to keep them around another year.
                    Saginaw Valley vs Texas A & M Commerce - SV has usually played GV alot closer than this last week. I forsee another beat down coming their way.
                    Michigan Tech vs Wayne State - Playing 0-5 wayne at home after a tough loss. I think wayne comes out pissed off and handles tech pretty good. Always hard to travel 12 hours and get ready to play, especially in the D.
                    Northwood vs Grand Valley - This wont be close and I hope its 80-0. Send northwood packing to some crap shoot conference where they can come in second to last and not dead last.

Comment

Northern Michigan vs Davenport - 24-14
                      Saginaw Valley vs Texas A & M Commerce 21 -10
                      Michigan Tech vs Wayne State - 28- 14
                      Northwood vs Grand Valley - 59 -14

Comment

Northern Michigan
                        Texas A&M Commerce
                        Wayne State
                        Grand Valley

Comment

Ad3