X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post

How many years of a rebuild? Not asking for a friend.
    This was Wright's 2nd full year, so all of his recruits are still fairly young. (He came in for the covid season.) While they still have a ways to go to catch up with Ferris or GV, I think they're heading in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    In all seriousness, there's no denying that Ferris was a better team than any Pitt has faced this season. Solid talent everywhere, and a probable future NFL type talent at DE on top of that.

I'm glad Pitt got to play them to learn where they need to be going into full year 3 of the rebuild.
    How many years of a rebuild? Not asking for a friend.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    In all seriousness, there's no denying that Ferris was a better team than any Pitt has faced this season. Solid talent everywhere, and a probable future NFL type talent at DE on top of that.

I'm glad Pitt got to play them to learn where they need to be going into full year 3 of the rebuild.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    By less than a score to a down year for the MIAA.
    LOL - there it is Brandon - LOL

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Let the poor, unstable guy have his win. He's been waiting in the corner to vent for 20 years. Too scared to speak, lest he be wrong.The 2 better teams won today, and there's no denying that.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I'll be rooting for Ferris to win out.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

If that's you being happy, Christmas must suck at your house.

Congrats to the Gliac favorites who won at home today.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post

Not pi$$ed at all. Happiest guy on the planet. Two GLIAC wins and an ABSOLUTE beat down on the buckeyes in Columbus. a COMPLETE BEAT DOWN!!! I expected the GLIAC wins but not what happened in Columbus.

I'm extra happy because I listened to miaa fans diss the GLIAC and claim how much better the Miaa was for many years. I've been around here for twenty years. I'm sure most people don't remember that but I do πŸ˜‰
    If that's you being happy, Christmas must suck at your house.

Congrats to the Gliac favorites who won at home today.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
    Unacceptable!!! Fire Mitchell! How do you let a mediocre NWMS team get a safety?
    How many times are you going to make yourself look like an idiot on here lol

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    If it makes you feel any better my good friend (who's an idiot) is getting a massive earful about his multi year rants about how harbaugh' needs to be fired. I listened to his shi# for years. Now it's his turn. Sports are great!!!

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenman View Post

I don't think you'll find a Miaa fan on here that is in support of the silo schedule, or anyone that has any say about it. Dude, your teams won, what are you so pissed off about?
    Not pi$$ed at all. Happiest guy on the planet. Two GLIAC wins and an ABSOLUTE beat down on the buckeyes in Columbus. a COMPLETE BEAT DOWN!!! I expected the GLIAC wins but not what happened in Columbus.

I'm extra happy because I listened to miaa fans diss the GLIAC and claim how much better the Miaa was for many years. I've been around here for twenty years. I'm sure most people don't remember that but I do πŸ˜‰

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Well you can go home to your pretty stadium and watched the rest of the playoffs from there.
    It's a really nice stadium. Perhaps they'll play the GLIAC championship game on the video board

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post

This is not the first time GLIAC teams beat miaa teams. I'd have added "in the playoffs" to my previous statement but that goes without saying considering your pu$$y silo scheduling. Keep playing all of your fellow conference friends every year and then whine about not having a high enough sos to have a home game
    I don't think you'll find a Miaa fan on here that is in support of the silo schedule, or anyone that has any say about it. Dude, your teams won, what are you so pissed off about?

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Please, you play the SOS game, and get two home games, against the MIAAs best (Top Taggart isn’t fit for a high school championship game, let alone an elite D2 program). And it still takes a missed field goal to win at the end and only beat the most inept offensive team from NWMSU in a long time by a single score. Seems pretty close to me.
    Well you can go home to your pretty stadium and watched the rest of the playoffs from there.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Shouldn't have even played corum. He clearly was not close to being game ready. They need to sit him against Purdue and hope he can get to 100% for the playoffs! Second straight year of harbaugh's wolverines in the playoffs. Fine bomb is likely whining cuz ain't two SEc teams getting in.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X