Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    Anyone think TA or the AD will take any action to his players that got in the melee? If we don't see anything, I think it shows the type of program that FSU is. I'm not talking about the fbombs or other hand signals. I'm talking about post game physical actions. Same can be asked of GV but my bias shows that it was in retaliation. No clue how that should be handled.
    Diddly would be done about it unless the NCAA comes down on them before kickoff saying that they can't play.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
      Ho hum... : ( Maybe you guys can go to the local news media and tell them you're side of the story. Or maybe, you can go to the Ferris online store and pick you up some Ferris gear and foam fingers and root for the home team this weekend...just a thought..lol
      More likely go pick up Argo gear than that.... ewwww....

Comment

• Here's the video. Can clearly see one of the Ferris #6's and a GV staffer in a scuffle, and while that's happening, the other Ferris #6 swings his helmet at the GV staffer. Obviously can't see what happened before, but the GV staffer has a Ferris helmet in his hand. Is that because he took it away from the first Ferris #6 player trying to hit him?

Last edited by KleShreen; 12-06-2022, 06:49 PM.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• “I don’t know what you think you’re going to accomplish by hitting someone with helmet.” Must be. G.V. fan : > )
          <>

Comment

• It was a heck of a game, and y'all are talking about the slap fight afterwards?
            SMDH

Comment

• Typical after we beat them. They turn into Edith Bunker and want to get all sensitive about how they're mistreated and Ferris is a bunch of bullies.

Comment

Typical after we beat them. They turn into Edith Bunker and want to get all sensitive about how they're mistreated and Ferris is a bunch of bullies.
                Dawg.. Ask Tony if he approved of his team's post-games activities. It'll give him a chance to practice before he'll have to face the media about it.

Comment

Typical after we beat them. They turn into Edith Bunker and want to get all sensitive about how they're mistreated and Ferris is a bunch of bullies.
                  It will be interesting to see how Ferris spins the upcoming charges from Ottawa County as well as the NCAA issues that will come in this week. You cant pick up and hug a cheerleading, thats assault folks. Hitting a player on the head with a helmet, thats felony assault, this is gonna be as Dawg Up says...fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

It will be interesting to see how Ferris spins the upcoming charges from Ottawa County as well as the NCAA issues that will come in this week. You cant pick up and hug a cheerleading, thats assault folks. Hitting a player on the head with a helmet, thats felony assault, this is gonna be as Dawg Up says...fun.
                    Not sure where I said anything would be "fun". But please, keep redirecting.

Comment

Not sure where I said anything would be "fun". But please, keep redirecting.
                      Not seeing the re"direction." Bsdogs are on ice that is beyond thin. Many could say it's melted. I'm surprised there hasn't been some statement to help neutralize the damages. Who's kidding who?. Actually I'm not surprised one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

It’s safe to assume I’m the tallest and biggest person in this thread, besides perhaps the former Laker (don’t know what position he played). Not worried about my rep among this fatuous bunch
                        there are a few former players on this board

Comment

• Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

1. Woke isn’t the insult you want it to be.
                          2. Since when is she scrapping night games and limiting tailgating to 30 minutes? If that happens, I’d say fire her ass immediately.
                          Yes, WOKE is an insult - couldn't be any bigger - if you are woke, you are a JOKE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

Yes, WOKE is an insult - couldn't be any bigger - if you are woke, you are a JOKE!!
                            So if you recognize inherent differences in the treatment of different groups of people, you are a joke?

That says quite a lot about you, I'm afraid. That makes me embarrassed that we are both fans of the same school.
                            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

So if you recognize inherent differences in the treatment of different groups of people, you are a joke?

That says quite a lot about you, I'm afraid. That makes me embarrassed that we are both fans of the same school.
                              Watching both games today, Ferris has a great chance for a shutout…

Comment

• Both teams in the natty lost to GV this year

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X