replied
    Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Shut your mouth beta male.
    lol who hurt you

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Lol. This thread is hilarious. Now you guys want to admit to your lower standards for athletes academically and your transfer domestic abusers. I've sat here for a few years reading all of the self righteousness about GV and how they're nothing like Ferris. Let's see how many remember this thread next season when the "holier than thou" brigade starts their traditional rants.
    Never said otherwise. I think FSU has ZERO standards and is full of criminals. But to say GV doesnt have any guys that rules were bent to get in, is flat out wrong. You think Marty Carter was a "fit" academically for GV? lol Ill tell you, he wasnt. But theres just a hand full vs your players taking juco gen eds over and over to then swing helmets at coaches after they win lol Not lose. Win lol

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied
    Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

Why aren't you complaining about the hire? I thought that everything Becker does is wrong
    Shut your mouth beta male.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    I went back and edited my previous post, but thought I'd put this in a new one, too. It looks like there will indeed be a live stream of the Tuesday 11 AM press conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea4k...leyStateLakers

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

You seem to really struggle with hypocrisy.
    Mmmmm nope. I'm pretty much an expert on it.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

You seem to really struggle with context and understanding different levels of academic requirements.
    You seem to really struggle with hypocrisy.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Irish1916 View Post
    I have lost most of my contacts on the GV Football Alumni Board, but it would be interesting to find out who from outside the program interviewed for the HC position. I would have been nice to have had someone with experience at the FCS level from one of the Dakota schools that has had experience coaching and moving their programs to a higher level. Leads me to think GV is not going to move up or could not come up with the salary requirements to get that type of person.
    I'm aware of one SR1 coach that applied and was a strong candidate, but it's probably not my place to name who it is since they remain at their current school.

Leave a comment:

• Irish1916
    replied
    I have lost most of my contacts on the GV Football Alumni Board, but it would be interesting to find out who from outside the program interviewed for the HC position. I would have been nice to have had someone with experience at the FCS level from one of the Dakota schools that has had experience coaching and moving their programs to a higher level. Leads me to think GV is not going to move up or could not come up with the salary requirements to get that type of person.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Lol. This thread is hilarious. Now you guys want to admit to your lower standards for athletes academically and your transfer domestic abusers. I've sat here for a few years reading all of the self righteousness about GV and how they're nothing like Ferris. Let's see how many remember this thread next season when the "holier than thou" brigade starts their traditional rants.
    You seem to really struggle with context and understanding different levels of academic requirements.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    I feel like GVSU has tighten up the academic standards the past few years. I came in with/played with a ton of guys who were as close to being deemed ineligible by the NCAA as you can get. I do know this, GV definitely has a budget for special athletes, its just smaller then the mouth breathers up north.

Leave a comment:

• yote_7
    replied
    I feel like GVSU has tighten up the academic standards the past few years. I came in with/played with a ton of guys who were as close to being deemed ineligible by the NCAA as you can get. I do know this, GV definitely has a budget for special athletes, its just smaller then the mouth breathers up north.
    Why aren't you complaining about the hire? I thought that everything Becker does is wrong

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Wooster press conference on Tuesday: https://gvsulakers.com/news/2023/1/2...use-arena.aspx

Here's the live video link for 11 AM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea4k...leyStateLakers
    Last edited by KleShreen; 01-23-2023, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X