Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
    Come on people, don’t wast your time arguing with bisonfan1.Hell, he doesn’t even know the nickname of his kid’s team is plural with an s.
    It’s Harding Bisons you dumba$$
    Btw good luck next week…Mines by 20
    It’s spelled waste*

like, “4nick8 probably smells like Doritos and his house has the stench of his bowel waste.” I had one of my high school buddies who wrestled at Mines hit me up yesterday, can’t wait to talk crap professionally to him. Bisons by 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

I am smarter because of this
      I am still just as dumb but I know this now too.

Comment

• Harding just beat Colorado School of Mines 38-7. Any other Lakers wishing that we had just gotten one more field goal, touchdown, or a stop on that drive that they scored on??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          Harding just beat Colorado School of Mines 38-7. Any other Lakers wishing that we had just gotten one more field goal, touchdown, or a stop on that drive that they scored on??
          Oh sure, but we were so banged up after that game. Seemed like worse than that Shepherd contest. Still, I'll always like the chance to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
            Come on people, don’t wast your time arguing with bisonfan1.Hell, he doesn’t even know the nickname of his kid’s team is plural with an s.
            It’s Harding Bisons you dumba$$
            Btw good luck next week…Mines by 20
            This aged well - speaking of dumba$$es.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              Harding just beat Colorado School of Mines 38-7. Any other Lakers wishing that we had just gotten one more field goal, touchdown, or a stop on that drive that they scored on??
              Some ucm fans thinking the same thing. Our defense wasn't as good but our offense was electric.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Oh sure, but we were so banged up after that game. Seemed like worse than that Shepherd contest. Still, I'll always like the chance to move on.
                Yeah, but heck, we made it to the championship game in 2001 without Anes because he got hurt in the first playoff game and Kelly didn't make much of an effort to develop a backup QB that year despite the fact that there was plenty of time in games where a backup could have gotten a lot of game reps in. Pretty much was a busted coverage on a Blitz away from winning that National Championship game as well. Just gotta survive and advance.

Comment

• I would like to hear from Grand Valley what defense they faced was the best they saw all year? I looked through their game scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bisons10 View Post
                    I would like to hear from Grand Valley what defense they faced was the best they saw all year? I looked through their game scores.
                    I think I know what you're going for. I'll nibble a bit. Harding was one of the better D's that GV faced. You'll probably flame me, but GV's O had significant injuries before the Harding game. It's not unusual for that time of year, but the schedule took its toll. Both QBs were hurt and tried playing through it. The oline had guys playing that could barely walk before the game. So it's a bit hard to measure vs GV anyway. And I only watched one other Harding game..Harding vs Central. And yes C has a great O, but they did move the ball on Harding. Still, visually, Harding looked like a very formidable D. But Pitt and Ferris had some tough hombres on that D side too. It's a good question, but IMO, no clear answer. I'll say this though. And you may not like it.. I like GVs D over Harding's. Some of it may be coaching too. So the best D that GV faced all year was GV's. Of course this is coming from a Laker fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I think I know what you're going for. I'll nibble a bit. Harding was one of the better D's that GV faced. You'll probably flame me, but GV's O had significant injuries before the Harding game. It's not unusual for that time of year, but the schedule took its toll. Both QBs were hurt and tried playing through it. The oline had guys playing that could barely walk before the game. So it's a bit hard to measure vs GV anyway. And I only watched one other Harding game..Harding vs Central. And yes C has a great O, but they did move the ball on Harding. Still, visually, Harding looked like a very formidable D. But Pitt and Ferris had some tough hombres on that D side too. It's a good question, but IMO, no clear answer. I'll say this though. And you may not like it.. I like GVs D over Harding's. Some of it may be coaching too. So the best D that GV faced all year was GV's. Of course this is coming from a Laker fan.
                      I definitely think Harding’s D was elite this year. We went up against a lot of both good and very different offenses this year and at the end of the day were able to give up less than what we scored every game. Now, our run D was probably one of the best two in the country along with GVSU. Our D-line and pass rush was elite as well. We gave up some plays in the secondary but overall very good there too. But, I could not argue that GVSU had the best D in the country. For sure, the only team that slowed us down even a little.

Comment

• GV, Pitt, Harding, and Ferris all had great defenses. UCM and Harding had great offenses..

Just an absolute meat grinder of a region.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X