Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoWest @ NW

Anybody know why Lot 60 (between College Park and Baseball Field) is closed to tailgating for Thursday night?
    Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat!

Comment

Originally posted by OnceaBearcat View Post
      Anybody know why Lot 60 (between College Park and Baseball Field) is closed to tailgating for Thursday night?
      Where did you hear this?

Comment

Only a guess here. But isn't it part of the construction site. I mean it was completely rebuilt and leads right up to the new field house.
        Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

My daughter, who is a senior at NW, gave me a heads up this evening. She said that Lot 60 has been closed off all summer and still has lots of construction related stuff in it. I checked the Game information on Bearcatsports.com and it says only Lots 62 & 63 will be available.
          Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat!

Comment

My daughter, who is a senior at NW, gave me a heads up this evening. She said that Lot 60 has been closed off all summer and still has lots of construction related stuff in it. I checked the Game information on Bearcatsports.com and it says only Lots 62 & 63 will be available.
            Yep it's listed on construction closures:

https://www.nwmissouri.edu/maps/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
              MoWest still starting the QB that runs well but can't throw to save his life?

Marino is listed as first on the depth chart. I think we will also see some of the new guy

Comment

Damn :-(

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                  Looks like Caldwell isn't 100% Bearcat yet. He still prefers Nike shoes over Adidas:

Hope we have the run game going again!
                  He isn't 100% bearcat, another school believed in him at 17 and developed him when NW didnt offer. Jerry Partridge gave him a shot. But a clueless staff chased him away. NW had no role in the player or man hes developed into. But it's sweet knowing NW couldnt win this season without help from Jerry.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                    He isn't 100% bearcat, another school believed in him at 17 and developed him when NW didnt offer. Jerry Partridge gave him a shot. But a clueless staff chased him away. NW had no role in the player or man hes developed into. But it's sweet knowing NW couldnt win this season without help from Jerry.
                    Jerry was a great coach and I hope he comes back to the MIAA eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                      Troll game strrrrong.... lol!

But for real, was he chased off? What's the story on why he left?
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Ya think?

Comment

You have to admire and back a young man who completed his degree which allowed him to transfer and complete his eligibility. I wish him well, although, I will kid him about his shoe selection. :foot-in-mouth:

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
                            Yep it's listed on construction closures:

https://www.nwmissouri.edu/maps/index.htm
                            interesting. i asked UP about it and they said it would be available for tailgating. maybe they meant after this game, but didn't say it was closed for this game...

Comment

Northwest website says that Lots 60, 62 and 63 will all be available Thursday night.

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2018/...?path=football
                              Last edited by NW Normal; 08-28-2018, 08:10 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

I believe there were some issues between him and the new coaching staff possibly related to Jerry leaving and not buying into the new program. I'm not 100% on that but I think it's mostly accurate.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X