Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoWest @ NW

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    Wikipedia says hes NWs daddy and mayor of MaryviLLLe. He took over that dump after a hostile takeover last year.
    You mean that one point win? i pretty much forgot about it already. It goes in the archives like the year Washburn won the conference and the year Mo West won the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
      Hope you guys sent Bishop a gift basket. He cost NW the game. Add in, your best team ever barely beat one of weaker teams. *slow clap*
      Really cannot throw all that on Bishop, yea he had a mental lapse, but NW should have never been in that position in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        If hookem wasn't entertaining, I would tell him that NW isn't playing Hays this weekend.
        :laugh: I wonder what he charges NW for rent? Obviously, they have taken up residence in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
          Really cannot throw all that on Bishop, yea he had a mental lapse, but NW should have never been in that position in the first place.
          100% it can be thrown on him. He directly took away the high % chance of winning the game. With the offense struggles they had it wouldn't of made much of a difference but a home playoff game and an MIAA championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
            I understand this must be hard for you. No dude that has a 1-6 career record is anyone's "daddy".
            This. 1-6 is the Cleveland Browns. Guess it's fitting the coaches last name is Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
              This. 1-6 is the Cleveland Browns. Guess it's fitting the coaches last name is Brown.
              To be fair, I don't think many have done better than 1-6 against NW over the last 7 years.

Pitt, maybe mowest?

Comment

To be fair, I don't think many have done better than 1-6 against NW over the last 7 years.

Pitt, maybe mowest?
                2-6 for MW (2-5 regular season).

Comment

4-4, 3-4 for Pitt

Comment

Pitt, maybe mowest?
                    It all can change in a year with a new HC. Is it possible coach Wright was really coach Wrong?

Comment

• Re: MoWest @ NW

It all can change in a year with a new HC. Is it possible coach Wright was really coach Wrong?
                      Possible, but way too early to tell.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_...ootball_coach)

I found that coach Brown guy you were talking about. He wasn't the one that beat up Rhianna, I am assuming.

50-30, that is a juggernaut of a record. He wins 62.5% of his games! He's even got himself 1 post season win in some bowl called the "Not Good Enough to Make the Playoffs, but consolation Texas Bowl against another Team that didn't make the playoffs Bowl"

Very impressive. I'll wait for your response while I am polishing my National Title rings.

Comment

LOL at a hays guy doing a nw fan impersonation and making this thread about a team that isn't even involved.

Masterfully done. I would think the NW faithful would make him an honorary bearcat for it instead of getting mad at him.

Comment

I am confused. I thought he was a Bearcat fan. Did he switch allegiances after getting banned for a few months?

Comment

Possible, but way too early to tell.
                              "NW is just a flash in the pan."
                              "The program retired back in 2011"

Will they be the insane year after year NC contenders? Honestly probably, the spend the money, the boosters spend the money, they have the name now, and big fish in a small pond. They have a lot of haves in a division of football where not a lot of teams are fully funded. The cards are stacked in their favor a bit. While they may have some down years as long as the University is on board with the football program I don't think it'll fall far for long. That being said you know the program has done things when a 9-3 season and playoffs is a disappointing year.

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_...ootball_coach)

I found that coach Brown guy you were talking about. He wasn't the one that beat up Rhianna, I am assuming.

50-30, that is a juggernaut of a record. He wins 62.5% of his games! He's even got himself 1 post season win in some bowl called the "Not Good Enough to Make the Playoffs, but consolation Texas Bowl against another Team that didn't make the playoffs Bowl"

Very impressive. I'll wait for your response while I am polishing my National Title rings.
                                Empires arent built in a day, but one did fall quickly.

Good programs learn from losses (you had several), and come back stronger.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X