Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoWest @ NW

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    LibertyBearcat....have the personalized bricks been laid? If so where are they located?
    Yes they have, they are along the sidewalk in the middle of the parking lot leading up to the Field house. They did not have the plaques for the trees yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
        Best team in the conf????? I dont think Brown would ever take a kid that would quit on his teammates like that, to go to a rival!

Hays wins because they play for the guy beside them. No quit. They're family. Did NW add yet another "me" guy that will fold? All it takes is a few weak links in the chain....
        Who is Brown? The UPS guy?

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
          Don't thank me yet. My wife and I are pretty dang cheap! I don't know if we'll be spending $50+ on a game that will keep us up past our bedtime on a weeknight. :)
          :good: I hear ya!

Comment

Best team in the conf????? I dont think Brown would ever take a kid that would quit on his teammates like that, to go to a rival!

Hays wins because they play for the guy beside them. No quit. They're family. Did NW add yet another "me" guy that will fold? All it takes is a few weak links in the chain....
            Kid didn't quit on his team, there are several sides to the story and none of them is he quit on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
              Kid didn't quit on his team, there are several sides to the story and none of them is he quit on the team.
              He didn't quit on getting that degree!

Comment

And boom goes the troll dynamite...

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                  Bingo. Doesn't matter if it's private or not when you have underage drinking going on and drunk students trying to do backflips off trucks and landing on their heads. NW can't really do anything about it but it has the attention of the city.
                  So what? Who cares if its on the City Radar. If it bothers you that much that people are not using the College controlled tailgate lots, then don't drive by. Come in the North side and leave the North side of campus. Jeez. It's not your ground and you have absolutely no dog in that fight, so go ahead and drink the NW Tailgate Lot Rules koolaid.
                  Last edited by GreenwoodBearcat; 08-29-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                    Who is Brown? The UPS guy?
                    Wikipedia says hes NWs daddy and mayor of MaryviLLLe. He took over that dump after a hostile takeover last year.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                      He didn't quit on getting that degree!
                      Even traitors get degrees

Comment

If hookem wasn't entertaining, I would tell him that NW isn't playing Hays this weekend.

Comment

Wikipedia says hes NWs daddy and mayor of MaryviLLLe. He took over that dump after a hostile takeover last year.
                          Hope you guys sent Bishop a gift basket. He cost NW the game. Add in, your best team ever barely beat one of weaker teams. *slow clap*

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            If hookem wasn't entertaining, I would tell him that NW isn't playing Hays this weekend.
                            He has to talk now because there is a good chance he won't be able to talk at the end of the season. Got to get all the good he can out of the last season!

Comment

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
                              He has to talk now because there is a good chance he won't be able to talk at the end of the season. Got to get all the good he can out of the last season!
                              More like TDs and tears. You are butt hurt

Comment

I understand this must be hard for you. No dude that has a 1-6 career record is anyone's "daddy".

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X