Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoWest @ NW

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
    With the idiocy that occurs in that field among the students, I wouldn't be surprised if the field is no longer an option in the next year or two.
    Its under private ownership and they are paid quite well for that, so its really no bother to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedMule View Post
      Be careful, salt will sting your eyes when you cry from losing!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
        Northwest website says that Lots 60, 62 and 63 will all be available Thursday night.

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2018/...?path=football
        I was there yesterday, parked in that lot, checked out the bricks and went inside the field house before they closed it at 3 for the construction guys to take over the building after classes were let out.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
          Its under private ownership and they are paid quite well for that, so its really no bother to you.
          It'll be fine unless some fool gets hurt and sues.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
            Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            It'll be fine unless some fool gets hurt and sues.
            Bingo. Doesn't matter if it's private or not when you have underage drinking going on and drunk students trying to do backflips off trucks and landing on their heads. NW can't really do anything about it but it has the attention of the city.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
              Wow, I really miss the days when the MW vs NW thread was filled with smack talk and player info, not tailgating lots.

BTW, MoWest sucks!
              Ghetto State Community College isn't worth the effort. They ever make the students start taking the ACT?

Comment

Checking into getting tickets for Thursday night - $23 each, plus a $6 processing fee per order?!? Had to smile about the poor Bearcat fans who were quaking with fury when MWSU raised the ticket prices for the NW game to $10 each for a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                  Checking into getting tickets for Thursday night - $23 each, plus a $6 processing fee per order?!? Had to smile about the poor Bearcat fans who were quaking with fury when MWSU raised the ticket prices for the NW game to $10 each for a couple of years.
                  Thank you for your support! :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                    Gotta pay for that field house. But this is not the game they raised prices on. All home games are 23.00 plus 6.00 handling except for Homecoming. And tickets for homecoming are 25.00. The handling fee is tacked on whether you buy on line or in person. And yes Thank You for your supporting the program.
                    Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

LibertyBearcat....have the personalized bricks been laid? If so where are they located?

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                        I always like Jerry. He sometimes came across as a bafoon, but I think he was great defensive mind and really seemed to connect with kids.

As for developing Caldwell? I don't care if we did or didn't. He's still going to be on the field for the best team in the MIAA.
                        no kidding idc who helps us win as long as they do it.
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Pro tip: If you call someone a buffoon, spell it correctly.

Comment

That was supposed to have a smiley face, but my phone hates this site.

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                              I always like Jerry. He sometimes came across as a bafoon, but I think he was great defensive mind and really seemed to connect with kids.

As for developing Caldwell? I don't care if we did or didn't. He's still going to be on the field for the best team in the MIAA.
                              Best team in the conf????? I dont think Brown would ever take a kid that would quit on his teammates like that, to go to a rival!

Hays wins because they play for the guy beside them. No quit. They're family. Did NW add yet another "me" guy that will fold? All it takes is a few weak links in the chain....

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
                                Gotta pay for that field house. But this is not the game they raised prices on. All home games are 23.00 plus 6.00 handling except for Homecoming. And tickets for homecoming are 25.00. The handling fee is tacked on whether you buy on line or in person. And yes Thank You for your supporting the program.

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                                Thank you for your support! :smile-big:
                                Don't thank me yet. My wife and I are pretty dang cheap! I don't know if we'll be spending $50+ on a game that will keep us up past our bedtime on a weeknight. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X