Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoWest @ NW

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Griffs should be salivating at the thought of an underclassman q.b in his first nw start.
    This could be a huge factor, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
      Northwest website says that Lots 60, 62 and 63 will all be available Thursday night.

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2018/...?path=football
      fwiw all of them are open for parking today. can't imagine that will change before thurs...

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
        He isn't 100% bearcat, another school believed in him at 17 and developed him when NW didnt offer. Jerry Partridge gave him a shot. But a clueless staff chased him away. NW had no role in the player or man hes developed into. But it's sweet knowing NW couldnt win this season without help from Jerry.
        I always like Jerry. He sometimes came across as a bafoon, but I think he was great defensive mind and really seemed to connect with kids.

As for developing Caldwell? I don't care if we did or didn't. He's still going to be on the field for the best team in the MIAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
          fwiw all of them are open for parking today. can't imagine that will change before thurs...
          Agreed. Don't know specifics for Thursday but lot 60 has been open as of yesterday. I don't imagine they would close it for the football game when it's been open the rest of the week.

Comment

The wording is questionable: Says: 60,62, and 63 will be available for parking. But mentions nothing about tailgating in those lots. The only mention of tailgating is the Bearcat Zone. And when you go to the tailgating rules, the only refer to the Bearcat Zone. So I can see some confusion. And if you want more confusion read the visitors rules for tailgating where it says no alcohol outside of lot 25.
            Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by OnceaBearcat View Post
              My daughter, who is a senior at NW, gave me a heads up this evening. She said that Lot 60 has been closed off all summer and still has lots of construction related stuff in it. I checked the Game information on Bearcatsports.com and it says only Lots 62 & 63 will be available.
              Huh? Copied and pasted from the Bearcatsports.com link: "On Thursday, fans traveling to the game will have lots 60, 62 and 63 available for parking."

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
                Huh? Copied and pasted from the Bearcatsports.com link: "On Thursday, fans traveling to the game will have lots 60, 62 and 63 available for parking."
                They have changed it since yesterday. Then it said only Lots 62 & 63, so we're good to go??????
                Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat!

Comment

Wow, I really miss the days when the MW vs NW thread was filled with smack talk and player info, not tailgating lots.

BTW, MoWest sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
                    Wow, I really miss the days when the MW vs NW thread was filled with smack talk and player info, not tailgating lots.

BTW, MoWest sucks!
                    :wink:
                    Thought sure someone would have brought up the NW Band director story by now!

Bolded is just understood, no need to vocalize it.
                    Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat!

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
                      The wording is questionable: Says: 60,62, and 63 will be available for parking. But mentions nothing about tailgating in those lots. The only mention of tailgating is the Bearcat Zone. And when you go to the tailgating rules, the only refer to the Bearcat Zone. So I can see some confusion. And if you want more confusion read the visitors rules for tailgating where it says no alcohol outside of lot 25.
                      When in doubt- tailgate in the field across the street. No need to worry about the school rules.
                      Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post
                        When in doubt- tailgate in the field across the street. No need to worry about the school rules.
                        Park in a church parking lot, pregame at the pub, walk to the stadium, crash a tailgate, watch the first half, go back to the pub during halftime, go back to the game, post game at the pub, sleep in your car overnight. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Not enough NW arrogance built up to really tick off the MW group.

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post
                            With the idiocy that occurs in that field among the students, I wouldn't be surprised if the field is no longer an option in the next year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

BTW, MoWest sucks!

Ya, really! This is a riviotting discussion.
                              #ParkingGate

Last years riviotting discussion revolved around #bootgate - was he or wasn't he wearing a protective boot around campus.
                              Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 08-28-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                                Ya, really! This is a riviotting discussion.
                                #ParkingGate
                                At least there's that.

BBB and Bodacious are MIA in the LU/WU thread. I can't even get a nibble.
                                Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X