Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
    I The coaches are realizing that Wright cannot carry a team with his arm but he can RUN. He's just too inconsistent at this point in his career.
    Wright finished 13 for 24 for 102 yards, a touchdown, and an INT, He added 172 yards and one touchdown on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
      NW didn't really impress. .
      Held your offense to 341 total..... 254 passing ad 87 on the ground.

Your defense had been allowing 17.8 points per game and we tacked 41 against you.....

Would suspect most are happy with those results and we are only get better.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

Your defense had been allowing 17.8 points per game and we tacked 41 against you.....

All of our numbers were smoke and mirrors as I said earlier. It was due to the opponents we played more so than the type of team we have

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

NW beat a sorry-ass team, so what. Good luck to your team.
          Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

meh...I think you are a good team but had a bad game with a coach that needs to retire.....because he did some silly play calling today.

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

If Beck is not going to use his allotted timeouts, could he just send over to the other side of the field...hahaha

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Nothing I saw makes me think NW is the more talented team. Beck and company failed this team in every way yesterday. They have wasted 6 weeks with this insanity. It was at its worst yesterday.

They had Sexton running the veer which he had never done. Mlekus hasn't even run it enough to read it right more than about 40% of the time. How is Mak supposed to do it?

Outside running and the passing game has worked against NW all season. Pitt didn't figure that out until the 4th quarter.

Salamea has been spying qb's for 3 years, yet they didn't have him doing it yesterday? That's on Dreiling.

I'm just glad Pitt has 5 more chances to choke, wave the white flag, and die.

Comment

I tried a new bbq place afterward, though. So at least there is that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      Nothing I saw makes me think NW is the more talented team. Beck and company failed this team in every way yesterday. They have wasted 6 weeks with this insanity. It was at its worst yesterday.

They had Sexton running the veer which he had never done. Mlekus hasn't even run it enough to read it right more than about 40% of the time. How is Mak supposed to do it?

Outside running and the passing game has worked against NW all season. Pitt didn't figure that out until the 4th quarter.

Salamea has been spying qb's for 3 years, yet they didn't have him doing it yesterday? That's on Dreiling.

When a QB drops nearly 200yds running the ball on your defense, with a big chunk of it right up the gut - I would be concerned on that side of the ball too. That's not a spy issue. That's a front 7 getting worked issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

If Beck is not going to use his allotted timeouts, could he just send over to the other side of the field...hahaha
                        NW still has a couple from 2007 National Championship game they are waiting until the right time to use.
                        Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

I tried a new bbq place afterward, though. So at least there is that.
                          You should have stopped and got a brand new pair of Velcro strap shoes.

Comment

Seriously...how thick is the Pitt play book in order to run 400 different offenses. This is where Pitt is failing.

Comment

• I did witness a Pitt State Dummy sporting a "Cleveland Browns" jersey yesterday. I thought that was fitting.

Comment

• It is what it is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X