Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Round Lindenwood @ NW...Welcome back!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

LU D not that great.
    I get that HU offense is unique and they are very well trained at what they do, but it's also very one dimensional. Our D didn't have to take any chances, just had to stay disciplined. LU offense presents far more problems for our D.
    Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

This point in the season every team is for real and every team is dangerous. Just ask Tarleton.

NW needs a fix for its bipolar offense.
      I would be happy if we even came close to a bipolar offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
        I think we'll have our hands full with Lindenwood. They're for real. Start the year off 1 and 3, then go on a 8 game win streak...they're a bunch of believers right now, very, very, very dangerous I'm thinking.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

If we don't figure out the offense we will be in trobble. Are defense was on the field way to long again.the defense has played lights out the last two weeks.took UCM to the wood shed.today they played great but on the field way to much. Now we face a old MIAA team. They know what we do. We need to come out and put some points on the board. Get them behind.hell we mite have to play boda and the gun slinger again.

Comment

I don't think that UCM comes out of Ferris with a "W", but who cares. What I do care about is the "ABSOLUTE CRAP OC CALLING CRAP PLAYS". Did Ozzy and Flohr skip "Adustument at the half" day of college coaching.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Hey NW fans......the sky is not falling. Harding was the team YOU DID NOT WANT to play yet you hung on and won. Who cares about the score as you live to play another day. Now in comes Lwood, a team that has been destroyed by NW in it's history. I don't care how crappy of offense NW has Lwood will pucker up and Brister will be picking himself off the ground or throwing it to the other team. Just like Bill Murry in "Groundhog Day", we've all seen this before and it will happen again.

Sig is traveling back from Arkansas but will be burning a couch when he gets home. NW will enjoy Thanksgiving and hoping the Mules somehow come out of Big Rapids with a win as they will be sleeping in their beds getting ready for the regional championship in the 'Ville.

Comment

who said the sky was falling
                  we have issues
                  they will end our season
                  it is being discussed
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                    Hey NW fans......the sky is not falling. Harding was the team YOU DID NOT WANT to play yet you hung on and won. Who cares about the score as you live to play another day. Now in comes Lwood, a team that has been destroyed by NW in it's history. I don't care how crappy of offense NW has Lwood will pucker up and Brister will be picking himself off the ground or throwing it to the other team. Just like Bill Murry in "Groundhog Day", we've all seen this before and it will happen again.

Sig is traveling back from Arkansas but will be burning a couch when he gets home. NW will enjoy Thanksgiving and hoping the Mules somehow come out of Big Rapids with a win as they will be sleeping in their beds getting ready for the regional championship in the 'Ville.
                    Go away. Start another thread about a possible UCM/NW rematch. Until then, this week is Elwood Hater Week and hoping Sig burns a couch.
                    Go Hounds!
                    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                    Cyclone Power
                    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

Get their act together? 12 games into the season? This doesn't lie with JO/CF/BW. This lies with RW. Period. I understand these guys have been together a long time and are friends. But enough is enough.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Didn't I just imply that NW has a "Bye" this upcoming week and thus a trip to the regional championship? I am all in on the Lwood Hater Week. They viewed UCM as their rival and let's just say there is no love lost between the two schools. Y

however, you'll all spoiled. Yes it has been well documented and you've all complained about the lack of an offensive performance throughout the year. That is not my point. You're acting as if it is your God given right to win the region every year. Well it's not and some of you wonder why so few people are posting on the message board.

Comment

Several of us have said it since last year. Still pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                              Didn't I just imply that NW has a "Bye" this upcoming week and thus a trip to the regional championship? I am all in on the Lwood Hater Week. They viewed UCM as their rival and let's just say there is no love lost between the two schools. Y

however, you'll all spoiled. Yes it has been well documented and you've all complained about the lack of an offensive performance throughout the year. That is not my point. You're acting as if it is your God given right to win the region every year. Well it's not and some of you wonder why so few people are posting on the message board.
                              It certainly is an expectation based on the last 15 years, to be the team to beat or go down to the best. Not a right, but absolutely an expectation. Call me spoiled all you want.

Comment

Hi guys
                                Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X