Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Round Lindenwood @ NW...Welcome back!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Welcome back and congrats on a great year BIG SIG!!
    Only great by Lindenwood standards, apparently.

Comment

Brister is a SR3 HH nominee so this will make 3rd game in a row and 4th overall where NW has faced a nominee.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

Only great by Lindenwood standards, apparently.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1xbzp6.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	459269
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Martin was replaced by Baker (Not any better), the last part of the season.
          I wouldn't have called it "replaced". They certainly split time, since 2 bad QB's is better than one?

Comment

This is the 2nd year (2017) I actually cringe when the offense is on the field, since 2001 when we lost to Truman for Homecoming probably. I mean TJ Mandl was rough, but at least Lambo was a spark we didn't expect.

I'm not calling for RW's head. I'm not sure anyone has. I seriously doubt he thinks everything is hunky dory with his coordinators though too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                Or maybe just stay home on Saturday and do something less cringeworthy.

But stop whining so much. You look fat when you whine.
                https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1161640400
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

I have plenty of sofas in inventory. Haven't needed nearly has many this year. :)
                  Are you sure you didn't just use them up at the beginning of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post

Are you sure you didn't just use them up at the beginning of the season?
                    I paced myself. Although I was tempted to set the whole damn house on fire after the MSU game.
                    Cool Story Bro

Comment

• Isn't this what football is all about. Field position, field position, and field position
                      Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

• Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                          I have been able to watch a few games. We just need more consistency on offense. Idk if that means coaches, players, or both. The first drive, we had nice rhythm, were on time with throws, and mixed things up well. The rest of the game was mixtures of good plays and too many bad mixed in. We would get a first down or two and then stall.

This next part is simply my opinion only. I am not nor ever have been a college coordinator, so I am not qualified. I would love to see, though, some things to build Wright's confidence up early. Easy throws (hitches, slants, outs, drags, etc) and some moving pockets. Less complexity. Run the ball effectively also which starts upfront. Rankin is the best back we've had, IMO, since Laron. That kid can play. Let him tote the ball 15-20 times. Some of which downhill. Just my thoughts.

Our defense is pretty good. Just focus on whatever the plan is to score 28 points. That wins this game.

Comment

• I think NW wins by bunches.

Comment

• Harding may not have the best defense in the nation this year but we returned most of starters off a defense that held Ferris State to just 153 yards of total offense (68 rushing) in 2018. I think some the NW posters are going to be surprised at how well they do against LWood.

Comment

• I hope I'm wrong and it's at least a fun game to watch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X