Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest Bearcats at Ferris State Bulldogs

This seems like it will be a down to the wire game. Am I fooling myself? Is Ferris State too good for Northwest? Maybe, but I really have know idea. Northwest's defense is their strength and Ferris is an offensive machine. I think it will be close, but am curious as to what everyone else thinks. I guess it depends on turnovers, which NWMSU offense shows up, injuries, etc...but the two teams seem pretty evenly-matched.
    Northwest Missouri State University
    BEARCATS

Won’t be a popular opinion but I think Ferris is likely much better on both lines and will be more physical than NW. I think NW offense will have to play it’s best game and then Ferris turns the balls over a lot and NW will have to capitalize on those times.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
      Won’t be a popular opinion but I think Ferris is likely much better on both lines and will be more physical than NW. I think NW offense will have to play it’s best game and then Ferris turns the balls over a lot and NW will have to capitalize on those times.
      yeah, kind of makes sense to me also as well
      BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
        This seems like it will be a down to the wire game. Am I fooling myself? Is Ferris State too good for Northwest? Maybe, but I really have know idea. Northwest's defense is their strength and Ferris is an offensive machine. I think it will be close, but am curious as to what everyone else thinks. I guess it depends on turnovers, which NWMSU offense shows up, injuries, etc...but the two teams seem pretty evenly-matched.
        39.5ppg???

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

39.5ppg???
          That's pretty good....I've only seen a little film on them, but the fact they made it to the championship last year and have become a regularly excellent team (both regular season and runs in the playoffs) has made me a believer in the quality of their program etc.
          BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post

That's pretty good....I've only seen a little film on them, but the fact they made it to the championship last year and have become a regularly excellent team (both regular season and runs in the playoffs) has made me a believer in the quality of their program etc.
            I used to think so too, but we average almost 45ppg and according to some on this board our O sucks and the coordinators should be replaced, so I'm not so sure anymore ;-)

Comment

I used to think so too, but we average almost 45ppg and according to some on this board our O sucks and the coordinators should be replaced, so I'm not so sure anymore ;-)
              lol I know what you are saying =P
              BEARCATS

Comment

I predict a lot of NW fans are going to claim their offense "didn't show up" because they are playing a good defensive team, regardless of who wins.

Comment

Ferris likes to run it, so that will help nw, but I think first team to 28 wins.

Comment

Ferris is good on D. We’ll likely have trouble.

Ferris also didn’t have the powder puffs we did to inflate our ppg. This same QB we’ll be facing put up over 600 yards on a RW defense. Gonna have to have a good game on both sides to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      I predict a lot of NW fans are going to claim their offense "didn't show up" because they are playing a good defensive team, regardless of who wins.
                      We were #8 in the league in passing. It's no secret that our offense will struggle if a team forces us to rely on the arm of our QB.

Comment

today was true to form we ran it up on the bottom feeders in league and this was the equivalent

next week it will take our best game of the year to win....one we haven’t played yet performance wise but it is possible
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post

We were #8 in the league in passing. It's no secret that our offense will struggle if a team forces us to rely on the arm of our QB.
                          What are the #1 through # 7 passing teams doing next Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post

Ferris is good on D. We’ll likely have trouble.

Ferris also didn’t have the powder puffs we did to inflate our ppg. This same QB we’ll be facing put up over 600 yards on a RW defense. Gonna have to have a good game on both sides to win.
                            Agree with the first sentence and the last, but as to the 2nd, it's not like 1-10 Northwood and 1-9 Northern Michigan are a couple of powerhouses...

Comment

Agree with the first sentence and the last, but as to the 2nd, it's not like 1-10 Northwood and 1-9 Northern Michigan are a couple of powerhouses...
                              Not powerhouses, but both schools would still beat the brakes off Lincoln and NSU, just like everyone else did.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X