Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

What are the #1 through # 7 passing teams doing next Saturday?
    I could care less and I get your point. Just pointing out the obvious - you stop the NW run game, they cannot beat you thru the air.

Comment

Our QB runs the ball better than he throws it. That's a fact, Jack!

Comment

Depends entirely on if NW qb decides to use basic Qb mechanics. If they run the ball and he sets his feet on throws they may have a chance. I think NW D will be fine but idk if their Oline can handle Ferris.

Comment

Well Well Well....Another rematch game. Much respect to your program - Looking at this game - Stat wise looks like we average 70 yards more of offense per game compare to NWMS. You score 5 points more but allow about 5 more points per game more. Pretty even - The game last year was not as close to what the scoreboard looked like...We had 600 yards to your 300...only 31 yards rushing against us last year. Your QB and RB were on last years team..We are going to have to score early and put you guys in passing downs more often than you like. We will see but this is a new game and what happened last year doesn't matter. Hope it is a good game...temperature will be in 30"s...

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
            Well Well Well....Another rematch game. Much respect to your program - Looking at this game - Stat wise looks like we average 70 yards more of offense per game compare to NWMS. You score 5 points more but allow about 5 more points per game more. Pretty even - The game last year was not as close to what the scoreboard looked like...We had 600 yards to your 300...only 31 yards rushing against us last year. Your QB and RB were on last years team..We are going to have to score early and put you guys in passing downs more often than you like. We will see but this is a new game and what happened last year doesn't matter. Hope it is a good game...temperature will be in 30"s...

Comment

Comment

I have not been to a game in a couple of years but I still listen to every game. #1 NW has a young QB that is maturing every week and year. #2 passing is a 2 way street a receiving corps can make a QB look awlfull or great, do they run good disiplined routes, there is more to it than catching the ball. To the average guy it might look like a bad pass but is really a bad route. I think we are getting a little spoiled expecting a NC every year look at the Bearcats record its pretty good. Relax and enjoy its been a good season and could be a great season.

Comment

Ferris is a good team but all good teams can be beaten. Can Northwest be the team to beat them? If we beat them are offense will have to show up like they did yesterday and against UCM. Are defense is good and will show up they will have to stop there run game. This would t be easy.i think Northwest will need some turn overs to get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bad Katter View Post
                    I have not been to a game in a couple of years but I still listen to every game. #1 NW has a young QB that is maturing every week and year. #2 passing is a 2 way street a receiving corps can make a QB look awlfull or great, do they run good disiplined routes, there is more to it than catching the ball. To the average guy it might look like a bad pass but is really a bad route. I think we are getting a little spoiled expecting a NC every year look at the Bearcats record its pretty good. Relax and enjoy its been a good season and could be a great season.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
                            Ferris is a good team but all good teams can be beaten. Can Northwest be the team to beat them? If we beat them are offense will have to show up like they did yesterday and against UCM. Are defense is good and will show up they will have to stop there run game. This would t be easy.i think Northwest will need some turn overs to get the win.
                            In all actuality it was the Defense that actually beat UCM. They caused Bolles 3.0 to crap himself and throw 4 picks and fumble. Granted the offense had to put the ball in the endzone, but the Defense gave us the ability and short fields to work with. Now. if we can cause havac like we did yesterday to Brister, then it could be a long day for Ferris. Our O has to continue to produce numbers though.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                              bless his heart but kowalski will never be the answer
                              Based on what. Mop up duty. Anybody can hand the damn ball off. Wright is more elusive with his feet, but BW throwing ability has been left in the locker room since August. He is consistently overthrowing, not leaving enough air under the ball. Relies too much on trying to show off arm strength. Sometimes you need finesse instead of rocket. Maybe that will come in his Senior year. Hell Bolles 1.0 and 2.0 locked on one receiver, hardly checked down and would show off arm strength too.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X