Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
    Looks to me like you all are getting the OL and DL for Ferris mixed up. The shot on Bevins was dirty. The hit on Zimmerman was nearly fatal. But clean.
    That's the way I remember it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietz View Post

He's in the NFL and that wasn't a cheap shot
      Wrong...it was right at the end of the game and he let Bevins go by then took his leg out from behind. He drew a flag.

Comment

NW flies out Friday

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          NW flies out Friday
          Godspeed and good luck! I hope the 1, 2, 3 run game of Strayhorn, Rankin and Wright clicks again this Saturday.

Comment

Crazy stat that I hadn't realized. NW is giving up just shy of 30 ppg on the road this season. Does that foreshadow anything for this weekend?

Edit: 28 was the magical number used to determine NW's W/L record at one point. NW has given up 28+ pts 3 times this season. Previous 4 seasons combined - 3 total.
            Last edited by Taxman; 12-02-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Crazy stat that I hadn't realized. NW is giving up just shy of 30 ppg on the road this season. Does that foreshadow anything for this weekend?

Comment

Comment

I think it will be a good game. I like NW's chances if they are up at half, otherwise, I agree that they may get worn down late.

Is Hohensee still wearing a cast? Who comes in if wright goes down?

Comment

Ferris only giving up 18 TD's all year is a pretty impressive stat, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      Ferris only giving up 18 TD's all year is a pretty impressive stat, tbh.

Comment

You think NW gets to 40 this weekend? 30? 20? 10? How do the sunshine pumpers believe this game plays out?

Comment

You think NW gets to 40 this weekend? 30? 20? 10? How do the sunshine pumpers believe this game plays out?
                          Don't think either team get's to 40. And probably not 30. Both teams like to run the ball so the game should be shortened. Whoever controls the line of scrimmage on both sides and gets off the field on 3rd down will win the game, as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post
                            I was reading the recap of the Ferris-Central game and noticed that a former DB of ours, Najeem Hosein, plays for Ferris. In fact, he lead the team in tackles. I'm interested to hear from Ferris fans how he and the rest of their secondary are playing. I have a feeling BW is going to have to hit a deep ball or two in this one for us to win.
                            Secondary is called the chain gang. Best secondary Ferris has had in the 4 years I have been watching

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                I think it will be a good game. I like NW's chances if they are up at half, otherwise, I agree that they may get worn down late.

Is Hohensee still wearing a cast? Who comes in if wright goes down?
                                He was on Saturday, but actually ran the ball with cast on. I would say it would be Kowalski that would come in if Wright goes down, with a smidge of Hohensee. We even have a Guido that can play QB...lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X