Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew, now I feel much better. Since, you know, the pan is still flashing. :)

Comment

life is hard
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wright wouldn't crack the depth chart at Pitt State.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post

Comment

No, but they would use him on odd numbered downs while playing in a town with more than 2 vowels in the name, but only in afternoon games.

I cracked the Tim Beck 2019 QB rotation code.^

Comment

Pitt State has had 5 different QBs take at least 100 snaps over the past two seasons combined. I'm pretty sure we could work another QB or two into our rotation.

Comment

You Bearcats are a lot of fun.

Beck leaving has had put a little hope in me.

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post

Whew, now I feel much better. Since, you know, the pan is still flashing. :)

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                        You Bearcats are a lot of fun.

Beck leaving has had put a little hope in me.
                        I like it. The board is best with some swagger from Pitt State and NWMSU.

Comment

I have zero swagger. All I have is "at least I'm not a NW fan"

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            I predict a lot of NW fans are going to claim their offense "didn't show up" because they are playing a good defensive team, regardless of who wins.
                            The "game caller" (co-offensive coordinators) were not the same in the Harding or Lindenwood games. I'm referring specifically to the play selection. Rich said in the Harding post game something to the effect of "I didn't pay much attention to the O because I was (watching the D).....and I need to look into that". He did. The 'O' coordinator who's calling the plays, and which Braden Wright show up will be huge (huuuugggggeeee) factors in this game.

Our 'D' will be the best Ferris has seen. UCM could have been up 21-6 had they not turned the ball over twice early in the game in the red zone. That could have changed the complexion of the game - as turnovers do. UCM had them on there heels early.

I think this game is even. 3- 7 point differential. Ferris is home, you have to give them the edge, but they are beatable.

Comment

If either team jumps out to an early two score lead it will be hard for the other team to catch up. Mules had their chances to go up and failed to get it done. They were down big at NW and came back but I do not see throwing the ball as a strength for either team. Unless there are turnovers, this game will be done in around 2 1/2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                                Secondary is playing decent this year. I think they learned from the Valdosta game and are playing a little more zone and it's helped a lot. Not as many PI calls this year and less deep ball TDs. They're really good at attacking the ball once it's in the air and undercutting receivers to get in the throwing lanes. Pass rush isn't anything spectacular, but they're built to control the LOS as oppose to having speed rushers who can get to the quarterback. They've been a little more bend-but-don't-break giving up yards in between the 20's but then locking down.

If NW can stay in 3rd and manageable and do enough passing to keep the Dawgs off balance, then they can stop our Oline from wearing your D down in the 2nd half. Our O Line actually has a rotation this year so they're playing 8-9 dudes a game. And when I say rotation, I mean they're rotating a fresh 3-4 guys in the middle of a drive.
                                Staying in 3rd and manageable will be a big key. We're only converting 35% of 3rd downs on the season. I was honestly a little shocked to see that stat.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X