X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang. I was hoping it was Visionpipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

I'm pretty sure it's Vision Pipe. Isn't he from South Maryville (Skidmore).
      vp is the ghost of ken mcelroy
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

vp is the ghost of ken mcelroy
        Sorry about the inference that Skidmore is the same as South Maryville. It's never to early to get in a Skidmore dig. I think you're onto something with the vp / ken mcelroy thing..
        Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 08-30-2019, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Until Pitt stops being mediocre, I don't care what's written about them.

Comment

Hopefully he'll use some stats that we can nerd out about.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Hopefully he'll use some stats that we can nerd out about.
              I see what you're doing.
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

All of the MIAA writers have been NW people.

If this guy gets to be too big of a homer there will be plenty of posters call him out.

Just expect the write up about NW to be more in depth and longer than the other teams, as that is what he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I could have you write the columns and you would complain about yourself. ;)

HIstory and perspective are something I have thought about a lot.

It's kind of like the George Carlin joke about drivers. When a driver passes you, you say "look at that maniac he's going to kill himself." When a driver is in front of you slowing you down, you say "I wish this moron would get out of my way."

If someone has been around longer than you and references things you weren't around to see, you say that's too old and no one cares about that stuff. If someone is young and just starting, you say "they're too young and don't know anything."

I was 26 when I started this site and thought I knew enough. Well I knew enough to be dangerous. This is how it goes for everyone really. No matter how old you are and you think you know enough, you don't.

I agree that he's young but he's also energetic. I will work with him. I don't care if someone does or doesn't like his opinion. You didn't like Ian's. Someone doesn't like your's.

Having said that, find what you disagreed with him and I'll take a look at it because it will help me work with him.
                  He is just lucky I'm not the Columnist. I would find out that one thing that ticks him off the most and drill down on it week after week! ha ha ha

Comment

Hey, give the kid a chance. I gotta hand it to him the way he has stayed around after all the flak he got.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                      All of the MIAA writers have been NW people.

If this guy gets to be too big of a homer there will be plenty of posters call him out.

Just expect the write up about NW to be more in depth and longer than the other teams, as that is what he knows.
                      Aaron wasn't. I always look for non-NW people just so I can avoid this sort of thing. I actually hit up a Pitt guy first but it didn't work out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
                        Dang. I was hoping it was Visionpipe.
                        I ran him off a long time ago!

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                        Re: MIAA Blogger

I think it should rotate between Hookem, Reload, and Jimbo.
                        Guys... guys, calm down. I recently spoke with Brandon about his offer to have me write the weekly blog. As you all already know, I had to turn him down. Although Brandon drives a hard bargain. It just wasn't in the cards this year. We strongly believe that the forum isn't ready for the insight that someone such as myself would bring. We will be reconsidering in the future but, for now. Lets give it up for the new guy! Oh and why would y'all want Bimboslice, he clearly should be replaced with Juicedtool.

go Hornets ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Aaron wasn't. I always look for non-NW people just so I can avoid this sort of thing. I actually hit up a Pitt guy first but it didn't work out for him.
                          Didn't Aaron pick Saginaw Valley over NW, back before the silo scheduling?

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Didn't Aaron pick Saginaw Valley over NW, back before the silo scheduling?
                            This may be true but, there is no denying that Aaron was a diehard NW fan that let it show in his blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

This may be true but, there is no denying that Aaron was a diehard NW fan that let it show in his blogs.
                              Not true. He shied away from writing anything big about NW until late in the season after they had beaten everyone. He was all in on Pitt his first year. Not a bad thing at all, but he was far from a NW homer.

Comment

I disagree, he always had a tilt towards NW. Id imagine it would be hard for a NW fan to realize it though. He did like some PITT to though, I will give you that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X