Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
    I didn't necessarily care for Aaron but I will say I thought he was better than Ian.

That being said, I imagine it is a tough job. So I suppose if you didn't volunteer yourself, probably should quit complaining. . .
    100% Agree. Volunteer job, basically a free site. If you don't like the Blogger volunteer to do it the next time it comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
      I didn't necessarily care for Aaron but I will say I thought he was better than Ian.

That being said, I imagine it is a tough job. So I suppose if you didn't volunteer yourself, probably should quit complaining. . .
      bang!

everyone likes to have allies and friends but does it really matter if a blogger likes your particular team? who cares. you're reading it for entertainment not like they are part of the coaching staff. reload, if youre worried about a NW fan writing an article about your team, write one your self. that simple. Now, ima dog ya because I know you don't own a dictionary or know how to look **** up but still. it will be what YOU like to say about your team.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

bang!

everyone likes to have allies and friends but does it really matter if a blogger likes your particular team? who cares. you're reading it for entertainment not like they are part of the coaching staff. reload, if youre worried about a NW fan writing an article about your team, write one your self. that simple. Now, ima dog ya because I know you don't own a dictionary or know how to look **** up but still. it will be what YOU like to say about your team.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

lol that is fantastic.
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

dood yer literally exhibiting thin skinned behavior while *****ing about fans of other school(s) whom you claim are thin skinned.
                you should just go back to messing with the nwms fans it suits you better & is personally entertaining to me.
                i did like that post though so lol thanks i guess.
                i hope you stick around even after yer kid is gone from there (or whatever yer fh connection is) yer good for the board.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

At this point I just hope something gets posted before Thursday
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                    dood yer literally exhibiting thin skinned behavior while *****ing about fans of other school(s) whom you claim are thin skinned.
                    you should just go back to messing with the nwms fans it suits you better & is personally entertaining to me.
                    i did like that post though so lol thanks i guess.
                    i hope you stick around even after yer kid is gone from there (or whatever yer fh connection is) yer good for the board.
                    Thanks. Hopefully you bring something to the table this year, I get little out of your posts. Also I will be around a while, my sons have long graduated. Love coach Harris and coach Brown, and will support their program. Also root for WU and Schurig but I think that athletic department should be gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Thanks. Hopefully you bring something to the table this year, I get little out of your posts. Also I will be around a while, my sons have long graduated. Love coach Harris and coach Brown, and will support their program. Also root for WU and Schurig but I think that athletic department should be gutted.
                      yer welcome dood glad i could help
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Yes. People always complain about "never giving my team enough respect" They never say, "Hold on there, you're giving us way too much respect."
                        This is like us NW fans that try to be realistic and get called out for "sandbagging." They complain when we pick our team to win, but if we pick them to lose or say something negative, it is just a typical NW sandbagger.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

So be honest were there no non NW applicants?
                          No, simply because no one else from the other schools could actually type a sentence correctly. Brandon and JR couldn't figure out how to scan a crayon drawing from the rest of you dumbholes.

Comment

Poor dude hasn't even posted any blogs yet and people are already whining. If he's a NW guy and can write about something other than farming, I think he has done great things already.

Comment

Cardinals fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post
                                Cardinals fan.
                                Who can blame him for not liking the Royals. He clearly likes winning, since he went to NWMSU... Chiefs and Royals aren't really known for that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X