X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcat06
    replied
    Originally posted by MaroonJackRabbits View Post
    For the love of god Andy Peterson, FIRE Rich “never wins big games” Wright.

His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD
    You're a dumb ass....

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied

His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD
    Man. Step away from the ledge.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Dam

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied

Geez dude, burn a couch, not the house.

Leave a comment:

• washeduptiger
    replied

Man I thought I went on some over the top rants this year.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Hohensee has been off the past couple games accuracy wise. Braden has been off for 3+ years. Moya runs extremely hard 1 series and dances the others. Sturdy is not a go to receiver. AD schemed the crap out of us today and won. Typical NW where we crap our pants one regular season game and then wait to totally crap ourselves at Ferris. All games from here on out will run through Ferris or GVSU

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied

That’s going to be a No for me boss. Dude is a defensive mastermind. His downfall is he hasn’t ever had the offensive guy either in coordinator or QB to match. I mean hell his Offense and Special teams turned it over 5 times and his defense still only gave up 23 which with just an average output is good enough to win.

He definitely needs to identify a single starting QB, and if neither of the current duo is the right man, be willing to give an honest shot to one of the young guys.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

LMAO. I've been there.

Leave a comment:

• LopeShow
    replied

The biggest knee jerk I’ve ever seen. I hope nobody else in your camp claims you. There are 11 other schools in this conference that would gladly take the resources you have for your program cause you’re *****ing about one loss
    Last edited by LopeShow; 09-24-2022, 04:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    For the love of god Andy Peterson, FIRE Rich “never wins big games” Wright. His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD
    uhh, no.

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

rollchos and i have been talking for 4 weeks about our defensive front 7. im not entirely sure it was all OL issues. with NW going for it on 2 4th down attempts and only getting 1. we are now 1 for 8 allowing 4th down conversion. if m not mistaken, 1st in the country on that stat. id say we had some to do with that problem. there were plenty of times we rushed 3 you guys were max protect and we still pressured..
    I didn't mean to imply UCO didn't have anything to do with our OL's problems today ... it's been an ongoing issue with this season. Your DL ... your defense played a hell of a game. Still ... there's just some very uncharacteristic things going on with this NW team.

Leave a comment:

• MaroonJackRabbits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Would be a big help if our OL could help with protection. But this team's issues go beyond just any one thing. Offense is just uninspiring. Secondary missing tackles and giving up big yards. Uncharacteristic "stupid" penalties.
    rollchos and i have been talking for 4 weeks about our defensive front 7. im not entirely sure it was all OL issues. with NW going for it on 2 4th down attempts and only getting 1. we are now 1 for 8 allowing 4th down conversion. if m not mistaken, 1st in the country on that stat. id say we had some to do with that problem. there were plenty of times we rushed 3 you guys were max protect and we still pressured..

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post

Wright isn’t much better. Neither of our current QBs in this duo deserves to be playing
    Would be a big help if our OL could help with protection. But this team's issues go beyond just any one thing. Offense is just uninspiring. Secondary missing tackles and giving up big yards. Uncharacteristic "stupid" penalties.

Leave a comment:

• TXTRH
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post
    I’ll get a lot of **** for this but I do feel like this is another example of UCO getting over looked. NW clearly just wasn’t ready to play today.
    Thats what RW teams do. Every year they come into at least one game a total cluster and look like a JV team. That was today.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X