X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

it was a really bad troll & he got you anyway.
    yeh. we're well aware. we've spent more time arguing with this idiot more than anyone else. we know what he does. however, this is a message board. this is what you do on a message board. talk about things no matter how stupid or how intelligent. how do you know we didn't troll your dumb ass? I've been in and out of this board multiple times during the off season. noone talks about anything. probably because of statements like you just made, TRYING to ridicule people for talking about stuff. it was kind of a topic we were on this particular subject about. how do we make the conference stronger? better? most people ***** about silo scheduling. well, this is what were talking. if emporia thinks FOR REAL UCO doesn't belong, tell us why. this isnt the **** talkng thread.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I wouldn’t even entertain this. Lol I am being dead ass serious. Lincoln has won 1 game in 3 years. How is that fair to them and how does it help the league? You could also make the same argument for NSU. UCO on the other hand has had respectable seasons and has been competitive. Emporia can’t beat us in Edmond, example #1.
    it was a really bad troll & he got you anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    My biggest complaint on Lincoln is in years when they waste a Pitt home game. It's a little better when Pitt plays up there.

It's like watching the Yankees play the bad news bears. It's not worth the drive, let alone the price of admission .

As someone pointed out on another forum, at least it's a week to get people healthy. 🙄

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    UCO has the resources to compete. I'm not sure the other 2 do?

NS may be more of an administrative issue like Southern had in the past. Administration unwilling to give athletics anything beyond lip service. (Southern has improved in that department, but still isn't quite there, imo.)

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Because they are trash.
    I wouldn’t even entertain this. Lol I am being dead ass serious. Lincoln has won 1 game in 3 years. How is that fair to them and how does it help the league? You could also make the same argument for NSU. UCO on the other hand has had respectable seasons and has been competitive. Emporia can’t beat us in Edmond, example #1.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Because they are trash.
    in what way?
    i mean, you guys do beat us in f*ckin your sisters/brothers/pets
    not cleaning the football stadium (Jesus have you guys ever heard of a freaking power washer?)
    less food places off campus than UCO does ON campus
    cheerleaders more than 175lbs
    women with less than 15 teeth
    children not owning or at least wearing shoes

so, what else your country asses beat us in?

it's not education. you are clearly the shining example of that.
    THIS year it's not being a better football team.

eh got nothing.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

lol becauuuusssse you can't beat them often?
    Because they are trash.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

If we kick teams…. UCO is on the list with Lincoln and NSU
    lol becauuuusssse you can't beat them often?

Leave a comment:

• the Northeasterner
    replied
    Having no cons let's conference members pursue different goals. A team that needs money can sched fcs. A school that is building needs can schedule some soft games. A team that wants advantage in playoffs can schedule some prime schools to build sos esp against in region opponents. Right now schools only support one vision and all we do is beat each other up and wear ourselves down get low playoff seeds and not win region .

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

to be honest, we could still drop 3 games and make them non cons. play an actual physical conference championship? instead of just going off of record. I'd say UCO has their non con filled out.
    If we kick teams…. UCO is on the list with Lincoln and NSU

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    On this subject, why does the MIAA continue to allow Lincoln to flounder year after year? Can we really not find a better program to fill out the conference? Why can’t we kick them out and play a non-con in their place!? Honestly.

Is there any sport in which Lincoln is even somewhat competitive in the MIAA?
    to be honest, we could still drop 3 games and make them non cons. play an actual physical conference championship? instead of just going off of record. I'd say UCO has their non con filled out.

Leave a comment:

• mosofan1
    replied
    On this subject, why does the MIAA continue to allow Lincoln to flounder year after year? Can we really not find a better program to fill out the conference? Why can’t we kick them out and play a non-con in their place!? Honestly.

Maybe track and field?

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    There just isn’t really a “good” empirical system. There are too few samples in an unpredictable environment. Committee is the best approach, and really, they need to throw the numbers out. But the people on the committee need to be unbiased as possible and watch a lot of football

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_Broncho View Post

Not sure why it would be so hard to rank the teams like FCS or FBS. Have a power ranking or some type of formula to rank the teams and not separate it out by region. I love that D2 has as many school involved in the playoffs as they do but they just need to come up with a better way of evaluating strength of the teams to get the best teams into the playoffs. IMO
    Their attempt to fix this has always been to add more PO teams.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X