Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LopeShow View Post

A lot of talk for a team that that has not won a proving game yet. The Bees' 4 wins come against teams combine 8-16 and this guy acts like they are amongst the top. Yall can come up here see how football is done then you can cry wishing it was 2015 again.

Comment

• ESU is the first MIAA team to have put a whole 4 quarters together against good competition.

They're officially dangerous.

Gotta check on NW and see who is the 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        ESU is the first MIAA team to have put a whole 4 quarters together against good competition.

They're officially dangerous.

Gotta check on NW and see who is the 2nd.
        It was a great game. Early on it looked like UNK would make it interesting, but that quickly fizzled out. I mean, I'm still not sure why people are doubting us. The Pitt game was a good one. UCO was a clear piss down your leg game. I get that puts a stink on things, but oh well... guess play speaks for itself. Now we just need to go handle business the rest of the way and continue to get better.
        Last edited by reloadmvp; 10-15-2022, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• NW - 23
          Sticky bods -10
          13min left

Comment

• UCM 20 v MSSU 10
            10 minutes left
            yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

It was a great game. Early on it looked like UNK would make it interesting, but that quickly fizzled out. I mean, I'm still not sure why people are doubting us. The Pitt game was a good one. UCO was a clear piss down your leg game. I get that puts a stink on things, but oh well... guess play speaks for itself. No we just need to go handle business the rest of the way and continue to get better.
              Hitting stride at the right time and grabbing another gear for the playoffs is all it takes.

Comment

• pulled it out of the fire.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                  UCM 20 v MSSU 10
                  10 minutes left
                  yikes.
                  Final 20-17 UCM

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Final 20-17 UCM
                    Knew I should have picked UCM.

Comment

• ESU and MoSo messed up my picks. Western better not choke.

Comment

• Western trying to choke. Stupid Griffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Final 20-17 UCM
                          Great game by UCM today, but terrible effort by the Lions. Defense could not stop the UCM passing game. With this kind of defensive performance, ESU will blow us out. Lost the turnover battle today, which is how we have been winning some games. Offense continues to struggle with the QB throwing balls behind the receivers. Even though we are better than we were the last few years, this team has taken a few steps backwards. Played poorly vs. Pitt (a very good team), stunk it up in the 2nd half vs. Lincoln (they outscored us 7-6), and played very poorly today (while UCM played well). We will likely lose the rest of our games and finish 4-7, which sadly is our best record since 2013. This team still has a long ways to go to truly compete in the MIAA. Made some progress this year, but more still needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            ESU and MoSo messed up my picks. Western better not choke.
                            A consolation prize after today's poor performance ... messing up a gorilla's day.

Comment

• This league doesn’t make sense… is Mowest really that bad right now, or were they caught looking ahead to next week?

how are they getting beat by NSU.

Comment

• Same as all year. Can't put 7 on the board in the red zone. Offense showed some life to tie it up after Jones was pulled. Then lightning delay happened.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X