Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    Gorillahawk it isn’t too late to change your picks. Looks like you got the ESU pick confused
    Haha, that was a tough game to pick. I think if ESU's offense gets hot early and they get a few stop on D, then UNK is in trouble as their offense isn't designed to score fast to make a multiple score deficit. However if UNK can control the ball and their QB does what he can do, then ESU is in trouble as their offense won't have the ball as much. I also want UNK to because it makes Pitt's win against them look better come seeding time if UNK's only lost is to an undefeated Pitt team

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
      Hopefully ESU’s football team has a better performance against the lopers then their volleyball team did. They’re brutal
      Burn….

Comment

Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post

Haha, that was a tough game to pick. I think if ESU's offense gets hot early and they get a few stop on D, then UNK is in trouble as their offense isn't designed to score fast to make a multiple score deficit. However if UNK can control the ball and their QB does what he can do, then ESU is in trouble as their offense won't have the ball as much. I also want UNK to because it makes Pitt's win against them look better come seeding time if UNK's only lost is to an undefeated Pitt team
        Still time to change it. Our defense won’t let UNK breath.

Comment

Still time to change it. Our defense won’t let UNK breath.
          The same defense that gave up 21 points to a pretty bad UCO offense with a non-existent O-line. Yeah, I’m sure y’all will shut out UNK for sure.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Wow it looks like my long awaited joke about Jimbo vs Reload in a cage match for the MIAA intercontinental belt might happen after all. I mean Jimbo has changed his tune about the hot tub vs waterfall.
            Go Bronchos!

Comment

*long awaited cage match
              Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

The same defense that gave up 21 points to a pretty bad UCO offense with a non-existent O-line. Yeah, I’m sure y’all will shut out UNK for sure.
                What are you still going on about? Week 2? I’m glad we made your season. It feels good beat top dogs huh? Every squirrel gets a nut once in awhile. Don’t worry, you will be real quiet the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
                  Wow it looks like my long awaited joke about Jimbo vs Reload in a cage match for the MIAA intercontinental belt might happen after all. I mean Jimbo has changed his tune about the hot tub vs waterfall.
                  We all know Jimbo is your sugar daddy. Stfu.

Comment

Next week, I'm making a "compliment each other" thread instead of a trash talk thread. We can't have old guys beating each other up. Nobody wants to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      We can't have old guys beating each other up. Nobody wants to see that.
                      I kinda want to see it

Comment

Last year Emporia got up 14 on UNK and the Lopers still came back to win. UNK is better on defense this year and have been way better since blowing the Pitt game late. Should be a heck of a game again in Kearney.

Comment

We all know Jimbo is your sugar daddy. Stfu.
                          That warrants no response however, I will give you one anyway.

"Out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." He lives rent free in your head.
                          Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Man View Post
                            Last year Emporia got up 14 on UNK and the Lopers still came back to win. UNK is better on defense this year and have been way better since blowing the Pitt game late. Should be a heck of a game again in Kearney.
                            UNTJD didn't blow it late. They just got beat.

Comment

It is almost as if you don't cover a man on a deep pass completion leads to a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                Next week, I'm making a "compliment each other" thread instead of a trash talk thread. We can't have old guys beating each other up. Nobody wants to see that.
                                lol easy now. your panty hamster is showing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X