Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

You didn’t score in the second half. You won by 8 points. What do you call that?
    winning.

Comment

ESU defense has nice speed, you are better off running at them than around them. That said, UNTJD runs it differently, so we'll see.

Comment

I mean who have you beat? As your pal pointed out. Like us, most of your wins aren’t against anybody of significant stature.

Also, my question remains to be answered.

We are going demolish Kearney just like we have in the past.
        IDK man, UCO and Pitt beat NW and ESU, but you think one is garbage and the other could only beat ESU half the time. Your credibility is kind of taking a hit here.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

ooo so you're saying there an asterisks on the schedule this season? still lost. and the last 10 years, we played like trash and you barely beat us multiple times. it works both ways hose licker.
          Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk? We do.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

IDK man, UCO and Pitt beat NW and ESU, but you think one is garbage and the other could only beat ESU half the time. Your credibility is kind of taking a hit here.
            I’m simply pointing out the irony in his comment.

Comment

winning.
              Keep up fat boy

Comment

Ythe Conference is still a logjam waiting for a team to elevate itself, imo. I hope it's Pitt,.but it could be anyone or no one.

Comment

Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk? We do.
                  haha you got nerve. if you only knew. can't prove anything? deflect.

Comment

Keep up fat boy
                    o I'm definitely keeping up. like I said before, you couldn't beat me in anything. how bout talking some relevant trash. like defending your stance on your bravado for your average football team.

Comment

o I'm definitely keeping up. like I said before, you couldn't beat me in anything. how bout talking some relevant trash. like defending your stance on your bravado for your average football team.
                      here, let me start for you.....

me: hey dick gnat, we only allowed 6 points to NSU AND they scored that 6 points in the last minute of the game. UCO had kids on the field at that point that don't even have official numbers.

emporer Doosh: Welll we were overlooking them. we were getting ready for UCO....

Me: you lost that game... to a "trash team"

ED: well, we had MW on the horizon, you guys caught us at the right time. we'd beat you 10 out of 10 times. (Oddly enough, i think you said the same thing last time we beat you)

Me: hmmm you beat MW but that turns out to be a bad 2 win team too. they gave you all you wanted and needed in that game.

ED: well, Pitt was right behind that game. we just got overconfident and had pitt coming up and needed to get the 2s work.

Me: you lost that game

ED: but, we'd beat pitt 5 of 10 times. besides, we beat CM AND Washburn

Me: awesome. at least no one else has beaten UCM. Washburn? good win. you still barely beat them. it's a rivalry game. ill concede.
                      ya got UNK and MSSU at their barns....lol how ya feeling?

Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-10-2022, 10:12 PM.

Comment

here, let me start for you.....

me: hey dick gnat, we only allowed 6 points to NSU AND they scored that 6 points in the last minute of the game. UCO had kids on the field at that point that don't even have official numbers.

emporer Doosh: Welll we were overlooking them. we were getting ready for UCO....
                        So you don’t get tired of hearing yourself talk. Noted lmfao
                        Last edited by reloadmvp; 10-11-2022, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Ythe Conference is still a logjam waiting for a team to elevate itself, imo. I hope it's Pitt,.but it could be anyone or no one.
                          Agreed. With so much churn up top. It’s hard to see what will rise. This week will be good for ESU and UNK. I feel like top 3-4 should be easily pulled out after this week.

Comment

Have you tried therapy? Seems like you have something to prove. Nobody cares about “beating you” in anything. Congrats. You can “beat” me, an internet stranger. In your made up competitions. Hahahaha. Man it would suck to be that pig headed.

Can somebody give this man a trophy or quote him and say you think he could beat me up. He needs some reassurance or something. Holy ****. Somebody tell him he is a competent. so he will shut up.

Comment

Where the losers, I mean lopers at?

Comment

Have you tried therapy? Seems like you have something to prove. Nobody cares about “beating you” in anything. Congrats. You can “beat” me, an internet stranger. In your made up competitions. Hahahaha. Man it would suck to be that pig headed.

Can somebody give this man a trophy or quote him and say you think he could beat me up. He needs some reassurance or something. Holy ****. Somebody tell him he is a competent. so he will shut up.
                                so you CANT talk relative smack. got it. I'm going to give you plenty of opportunity to give me a trophy at your stadium next season.

any reason why you cant just say we got beat and UNK is going to whip our ass?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X