Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I love when PP casually interjects in the reload v. UCO BS and gets us back on track talking about football. Lol
    I love it when an Oklahoman shows how idiotic they are. Do you ever read?

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      Predatory Primates stop stalling. Chalk in them Hornets fam!!!
      ​​​​​​​Guess everyone will catch up at least by one game this week ;)

Comment

Guess everyone will catch up at least by one game this week ;)
        I can still switch it. This one and the MoSo game have me guessing. .

I want to think Hays and UCO will be a game, but that Hays body language was bad the last time I watched them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          I want to think Hays and UCO will be a game, but that Hays body language was bad the last time I watched them.
          Before the season and especially after the MW game I would’ve said no way we stand a chance. Now I’m hopeful we can play with them. But I have heard they’re getting healthier so we’ll see.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

• It dawned on me today that the moole has been kept down pretty successfully for the year.

I am thinking it's about time we all switch focus and start the "keeping the chos down" movement.

Comment

Before the season and especially after the MW game I would’ve said no way we stand a chance. Now I’m hopeful we can play with them. But I have heard they’re getting healthier so we’ll see.
              It will be the first test your pass d has had in quite a while. Will be interesting to see where UCO is at against the pass.

Comment

• I think they will lose, but I changed my pick for results sake.

Comment

It will be the first test your pass d has had in quite a while. Will be interesting to see where UCO is at against the pass.
                  Obviously having seen UCO go through multiple 1-5ish starts, I’ve seen how the morale can get deflated and the locker room gives up on the season. Wouldn’t be shocked if that is the case in Hays right now.
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

I think they will lose, but I changed my pick for results sake.
                    If you think we’ll lose, pick Hays you coward.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

i guess it will depend on which QB is under center. the original tangled star was looking pretty poor last time i saw him. arm was in a sling and wearing a knee brace. if he isn't very mobile, he's gonna have a tough game i think. if the line keeps him clean, we know he has an accurate arm. our Achilles heal has been the option type QBs. I'm guessing Bieber isn't going to be that.

the backup has thrown 3 INTs and the offense has collectively lost 11 out of 18 fumbles and has given up 7 sacks for 45 yards.

are they going to be the offensive team that only converts 40 % of the 3rd down attempts or are they going to be the arrogant sort that will go for it on 4th down since they are better at 4th down conversion (47%) than they are 3rd? we allow 37% 3rd conversions and a DIV 2 top 5? at 8% 4th down conversion at 1-12.

we have controlled the ball this season for an average of 29 minutes and FH has allowed an average of 32.

I'm not claiming we are anywhere close to the caliber of offenses they have seen thus far but, if his oline cant keep the front 7 off of the QB, he may be in trouble this game too.

northwest couldn't stop turning over the ball and Emporia couldn't stop going for it on 4th down. i think those were the differences in our games. our offense was bad then but it has gotten better every week.

still cautiously optimistic but I'm calling for a W.

Comment

If you think we’ll lose, pick Hays you coward.
                        yeh. cover up your front butt and pick hays.

Comment

This team is bad. Had multiple guys that were there this past weekend for Oktoberfest say they’ve given up on the season. They need to play the young pups and move on. Don’t know what happened to the culture over the Covid year but these guys stink and I don’t think it’s from a lack of talent.

Comment

It dawned on me today that the moole has been kept down pretty successfully for the year.

I am thinking it's about time we all switch focus and start the "keeping the chos down" movement.

Did a equine kick, bite or frighten you as a child?

Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-13-2022, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Did a equine kick, bite or frighten you as a child?

No. We used to slaughter one every winter.

Comment

No. We used to slaughter one every winter.

Well, that explains it. You had Assburgers as a child.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X