Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

so you CANT talk relative smack. got it. I'm going to give you plenty of opportunity to give me a trophy at your stadium next season.
    Says the guy with nothing relative to say. You are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Says the guy with nothing relative to say. You are a joke.
      you'd think but you're still responding. my relevance (i think that was the word you were looking for) is dependent on you answering some questions about your teams worthiness.
      you simply saying I'm irrelevant doesn't make it so, sponge bob square d*ck.
      you honestly think in your head you are one of the elites this year. yet, you've lost when it mattered and made games closer than they should have been. prove to us dick gnat why you think you're top 3?

make us hunchbacks understand how you are going to beat UNK?

Comment

Agreed. With so much churn up top. It’s hard to see what will rise. This week will be good for ESU and UNK. I feel like top 3-4 should be easily pulled out after this week.
        when UNK beats you you still won't be 4... that pesky UCO loss.

​​​​​​

Comment

when UNK beats you you still won't be 4... that pesky UCO loss.

​​​​​​
          Congrats.

Comment

Congrats.
            thanks man. maybe you aren't such a huge cucumber humper.

Comment

thanks man. maybe you aren't such a huge cucumber humper.
              Only when your mom asks nicely. She likes the kinky stuff. ;)

Comment

UCO is a puzzler. I don't know who is working with that QB, but they have him throwing considerably better than he was in week 1.

Their D has been good up front, and they like to play keep away.

It's funny how stuff cycles. Good defense and a solid, ball control run game was the key to success bitd. Then it was high flying offense and bend but don't break. Now the conference has come full circle.

Comment

UCO is undefeated at home this season and three of their last five games are at home. Their turnover ratio is good. The Defense goes into beast mode on fourth down. The QB has been completing passes. Everybody got to play last week against NSU. Their young players are gaining experience. The first game at MoWest and the third quarter meltdown at MoSo are in the rearview mirror; but, they still face Hays, Washburn, Pitt, UNK and Central Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                    UCO is undefeated at home this season and three of their last five games are at home. Their turnover ratio is good. The Defense goes into beast mode on fourth down. The QB has been completing passes. Everybody got to play last week against NSU. Their young players are gaining experience. The first game at MoWest and the third quarter meltdown at MoSo are in the rearview mirror; but, they still face Hays, Washburn, Pitt, UNK and Central Mo.
                    I smell at least 3 losses coming for them. If not 4

Comment

I smell at least 3 losses coming for them. If not 4
                      And ill take that. that means 2 more wins. compared to how we were feeling about the middle of the 3rd against the griffs, this is a much better feeling. if you would have told anyone on this board we would win 6 after that MO west game...we would put 20 bucks on the table.

Comment

I group UCO with Southern and MW. They all show flashes of high potential, but are just not putting it together super often.

Hays is the real WTF team. Proven skill players, proven coaches, Proven schemes, but no results.

NW is struggling and young, but still NW. Pitt is coming along, but isn't quite there yet. NK is as good as they will ever be on offense, and pretty good on D.

Comment

And ill take that. that means 2 more wins. compared to how we were feeling about the middle of the 3rd against the griffs, this is a much better feeling. if you would have told anyone on this board we would win 6 after that MO west game...we would put 20 bucks on the table.
                          Yup. Better outcome indeed.

Comment

I take that back about UNK. They are a speedy WR and/or a really athletic TE away from being as good as they will ever be on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              I take that back about UNK. They are a speedy WR and/or a really athletic TE away from being as good as they will ever be on offense.
                              Doesn’t mean much!

Comment

Hopefully ESU’s football team has a better performance against the lopers then their volleyball team did. They’re brutal

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X