Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Picking that ESU game is giving me fits. The Kearney pass D has some holes that ESU could exploit, but I think they'll get ground to dust late if the lopers stay patient and ESU stays in the hurry up too much.
    I think our defense is starting to hit its stride. Unless we just go piss down our leg. It should be a great game with ESU coming out on top and taking one more step towards the goal. Wish we could switch out the Lincoln game for a rematch against PITT.

Comment

Lopers lost to PITT and barley beat Wasburn does that not do it enough justice? We were in a tight game with PITT. We played like trash against UCO and they barely beat us. 9-10 we beat them if faced again. Might split 5/5 if rematching PITT.

Where does Kearney fall in all of this? I guess this week will tell the story for both teams or at least make it a little clearer.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

So are you saying the athletes are all like your Brother and are just doing it as a simple hobby or pass time? Or just speaking to the athletic departments lack of effort or both?
        I think it's mostly lack of support from athletic dept. Lincoln has significant budget issues. The funding is just not there for athletics. I'm certain they recruit for basketball, football, and track. Would not surprise me at all if there were some portion of the football team playing as a hobby or at least as the only place they could play if they wanted to continue beyond HS. I think that is similar to the non-revenue sports as well (besides track) but I have no inside knowledge of that. Just speculation based on observations.

Comment

Emporia will have to score a lot to beat Kearney, imo. Gimmick offense vs. Gimmick offense should be fun to watch.

Comment

Picking that ESU game is giving me fits. The Kearney pass D has some holes that ESU could exploit, but I think they'll get ground to dust late if the lopers stay patient and ESU stays in the hurry up too much.
            I kept wanting to believe Kearney wasn’t really that good but I think at this point they’ve proven they’re the true #2 in the MIAA behind Pitt. I don’t see them losing to ESU.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Lopers lost to PITT and barley beat Wasburn does that not do it enough justice? We were in a tight game with PITT. We played like trash against UCO and they barely beat us. 9-10 we beat them if faced again. Might split 5/5 if rematching PITT.

Where does Kearney fall in all of this? I guess this week will tell the story for both teams or at least make it a little clearer.
              We did not “barely beat” Washburn.

Comment

I don't think ESU would go 5 and 5 against Pitt either, but that's just like my opinion, man.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I think it's mostly lack of support from athletic dept. Lincoln has significant budget issues. The funding is just not there for athletics. I'm certain they recruit for basketball, football, and track. Would not surprise me at all if there were some portion of the football team playing as a hobby or at least as the only place they could play if they wanted to continue beyond HS. I think that is similar to the non-revenue sports as well (besides track) but I have no inside knowledge of that. Just speculation based on observations.
                  Doesn’t seem like a far off one.

Comment

I don't think ESU would go 5 and 5 against Pitt either, but that's just like my opinion, man.
                    I was being generous. You might win 3-10 ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

We did not “barely beat” Washburn.
                      You didn’t score in the second half. You won by 8 points. What do you call that?

Comment

A lot of talk for a team that that has not won a proving game yet. The Bees' 4 wins come against teams combine 8-16 and this guy acts like they are amongst the top. Yall can come up here see how football is done then you can cry wishing it was 2015 again.

Comment

Originally posted by LopeShow View Post

A lot of talk for a team that that has not won a proving game yet. The Bees' 4 wins come against teams combine 8-16 and this guy acts like they are amongst the top. Yall can come up here see how football is done then you can cry wishing it was 2015 again.
                          Ummmm does somebody want to tell him or should I?

Comment

also your acting like Pitt blew us out, we lost on a 70 yard touchdown with 18 seconds left in a game that shoulda went to OT. It was a dogfight.

it’s cool keep discounting us, we’ll see if y’all can hang with us when we’re shoving the ball down your throat

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

also your acting like Pitt blew us out, we lost on a 70 yard touchdown with 18 seconds left in a game that shoulda went to OT. It was a dogfight.

it’s cool keep discounting us, we’ll see if y’all can hang with us when we’re shoving the ball down your throat
                              I mean who have you beat? As your pal pointed out. Like us, most of your wins aren’t against anybody of significant stature.

Also, my question remains to be answered.

We are going demolish Kearney just like we have in the past.

Comment

We played like trash against UCO and they barely beat us. 9-10 we beat them if faced again.

ooo so you're saying there an asterisks on the schedule this season? still lost. and the last 10 years, we played like trash and you barely beat us multiple times. it works both ways hose licker.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X