Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Well, that explains it. You had Assburgers as a child.
    You just won the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post

This team is bad. Had multiple guys that were there this past weekend for Oktoberfest say they’ve given up on the season. They need to play the young pups and move on. Don’t know what happened to the culture over the Covid year but these guys stink and I don’t think it’s from a lack of talent.
      This has to be killing Chris Brown. He was the king of work ethic as a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

We got a full clip ready for em. Just watch, our defense will be too much and they won’t slow down our O.
        I just wanna point out that here in Kearney it’s been pretty windy these past few days. The forecast for Saturday calls for 15-20 MPH winds. Just saying that might affect the ESU pass game which has done well this year, but you never know. The key for the Lopes is gonna be limiting those big plays through the air on defense. I’m confident in our defense though. Should be a good game.

Comment

This team is too soft to play with UCO. Pretty embarrassing the brand of football that’s being put on display by us. Think Brown needs to get rid of some juniors/seniors and get some young cats some playing time at this point. Team seems awful complacent with being a bottom dweller.

Surprised there wasn’t talk of getting rid of us with nsu and Lincoln in that conference strength thread
          i didn't believe in that philosophy in college but AD hasn't been afraid of it and it is paying off in a big way. all of our freshman and redshirts are doing work. if the older guys aren't getting it done bench them and put the ones in that are hungry to play. I've talked to very few redshirts that say....mmmm this is awesome. all i have to do is go to practice and shake this towel during play and dawg cuss an opposing player when he gets driven out of bounds on our sidelines. no when they get to the college level they are trained killers and that's what they want to do. no one wants to be the youngin that the coach is afraid to put in. so if ' willing to bench an older kid to put in younger talent and see how they can help, it causes a ripple effect through the team.

"hey if i dont work in the weight room, if i don't work in practice, I'm not going to see the field." most coaches talk about that. how many actually live it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

This has to be killing Chris Brown. He was the king of work ethic as a player.
            It’s eating him up.

The reason Brown was a good fit was because of his worker mentality. I’ve always said it’ll be tough to steal some of the KC Omaha and Denver kids away from other D2 programs so you have to find the ones willing to grind and work and supplement some talent with our Florida and Texas connections on guys that fall through the cracks. This team isn’t tough and quite frankly looks like they haven’t put the work in during the summers like teams before them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

"hey if i dont work in the weight room, if i don't work in practice, I'm not going to see the field." most coaches talk about that. how many actually live it?
              Honestly this is what he lived by for the early years. Its what made those teams improve slowly every year. We had more guys there in the summer every year and it makes a difference.

Comment

Honestly this is what he lived by for the early years. Its what made those teams improve slowly every year. We had more guys there in the summer every year and it makes a difference.
                Huge difference, tbh.

Comment

• Emporia D is way better than last year, and UNK lacks a decent receiving threat unless they do a quick pitch and send the qb deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

If you think we’ll lose, pick Hays you coward.
                    Boring….

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      Emporia D is way better than last year, and UNK lacks a decent receiving threat unless they do a quick pitch and send the qb deep.
                      Shut Pitt down and will Shut UNK down next.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Shut Pitt down and will Shut UNK down next.
                        But didn't you lose to Pitt? Does that mean you'll lose to UNK too? Next.

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

But didn't you lose to Pitt? Does that mean you'll lose to UNK too? Next.
                          You thought you were pretty clever with this one huh? SMH.

Comment

• Don’t worry Mosh*t is next after we take care of UNK.

Comment

• I like how I choose the option to not save my credit card information on the MIAA site and it’s just like **** you. Credit card saved.

Comment

• I just wanted to let the NW fans know that at breakfast this morning, I prayed for the NW players. I prayed they would not get injured walking tot the line of scrimmage like they did the entire 4th quarter last week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X