Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    DU is losing 42-0 to GV. How do they make the playoffs?

Leave a comment:

• MEAN GREEN MACHINE
    replied
    The whole regional thing is bs. The fact that a team could finish at the end of the regular season in the top 25 in the polls yet miss the playoffs is insane. I'm guessing it is set up that way to reduce travel but in a perfect world 1 would play 24, 2 would play 23 etc.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I think Pitt wants upsets by Henderson, Davenport, and while we are wishing....an upset by Wayne State would be awesome.

I think Henderson has the best shot, tbh.

Davenport got stoned by the Ferris D. Not much chance of them beating GV.

Poor Wayne state only has one win, so that would take a miracle.

That would all be to get home games, when the truth is,, I'm not sure how Pitt will even stack up since the play in the MIAA's bubble of laziness.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I like when NW thinks they may miss the playoffs. This topic has gotten play in about 6 threads.

The Jimbo/Reload love affair is the only topic that has come close to generating so much discussion.

Leave a comment:

• BearcatDude
    replied
    Originally posted by Try II View Post

Southern Ark is 4-6, not 3-7.
    Ope - my bad. Then they would be in the conversation as well

Leave a comment:

• Try II
    replied
    Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

SAU is currently 3-7, if they win they will be 4-7, if they lose they will be 3-8
    UCO is currently 5-5, if they win they will be 6-5, if they lose they will be 5-6

No matter what - Henderson still has the worse loss
    Southern Ark is 4-6, not 3-7.

Leave a comment:

• BearcatDude
    replied
    Originally posted by Try II View Post

What if UCM beats UCO, making the 'Chos drop below .500, and Southern Ark beats Monticello (3-7)? Makes UCO and SAU both 5-6 so Hendo and Northwest would have the same bad loss.
    SAU is currently 3-7, if they win they will be 4-7, if they lose they will be 3-8
    UCO is currently 5-5, if they win they will be 6-5, if they lose they will be 5-6

No matter what - Henderson still has the worse loss

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    I think Truman State stays in with a loss. Indianapolis v. ESU/NW winner is 50/50 proposition.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post

I would suggest ReLoad as tribute. With a W they can take Pitts 3 seed. We will go to SR1 and see Angelo or Delta at our place in the Semis.
    I would absolutely sacrifice reload for that.

Leave a comment:

• Try II
    replied
    Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post
    Harding is maxed out at #8. Based on the numbers they can’t go any higher. IF Northwest beats Emporia - they will improve their record against above.500 as well as beating at regionally ranked opponent- both are criteria. They will jump both Emporia and Harding. The loser of the Truman/Indy game will drop out - so NW will be in at 7. The only thing that could foil that (besides losing to Emporia) is if Henderson beats Ouachita. But even then, HSU would have a “better” win but they would also have a “worse” loss.

Basically if NW wins- they are in. If they don’t - this is all a cows opinion. :)
    What if UCM beats UCO, making the 'Chos drop below .500, and Southern Ark beats Monticello (3-7)? Makes UCO and SAU both 5-6 so Hendo and Northwest would have the same bad loss.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

You have to basically suck or blow. Your choice
    I would suggest ReLoad as tribute. With a W they can take Pitts 3 seed. We will go to SR1 and see Angelo or Delta at our place in the Semis.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I just want to know what Pitt has to do to get shipped to SR1
    You have to basically suck or blow. Your choice

Leave a comment:

• BearcatDude
    replied
    Originally posted by PSR View Post
    1 Grand Valley 9-0
    2 Ferris State 7-1
    3 Pittsburg State 10-0
    4 Ouachita Baptist 10-0
    5 Davenport 7-1
    6 Truman State 8-1
    7 Indianapolis 7-1
    8 Harding 8-2
    9 Emporia State 8-2
    10 Northwest Missouri 8-2

First 4 are in.
    Winner of TSU/Indy is in.
    6 and 7 spots will be between Davenport, loser of TSU/Indy and Harding which will win Saturday.

DU, HU, TSU, Indy will all have the same record as ESU/NW winner but a better of same SOS.

From past experiences ESU/NW has a slim to none chance.
    Harding is maxed out at #8. Based on the numbers they can’t go any higher. IF Northwest beats Emporia - they will improve their record against above.500 as well as beating at regionally ranked opponent- both are criteria. They will jump both Emporia and Harding. The loser of the Truman/Indy game will drop out - so NW will be in at 7. The only thing that could foil that (besides losing to Emporia) is if Henderson beats Ouachita. But even then, HSU would have a “better” win but they would also have a “worse” loss.

Basically if NW wins- they are in. If they don’t - this is all a cows opinion. :)

Leave a comment:

• loper legionnaire
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    IF NW sneaks in at 7 I’m fine with getting shipped to another Region. There are plenty of teams I’d rather play than PSU/GVSU/FSU.
    I think an SR3 team wins the Natty again
    Much like UNK benefitted from getting moved to SR4 last year.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    IF NW sneaks in at 7 I’m fine with getting shipped to another Region. There are plenty of teams I’d rather play than PSU/GVSU/FSU.
    I think an SR3 team wins the Natty again
    I just want to know what Pitt has to do to get shipped to SR1

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X