Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n785898]
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I think ESU is gonna edge out the meeeeyewells in this one. I just have a feeling. [/QUOTE

Squat for brains.

Yeah. That feeling was apparently gas.

Comment

When ESU didn't score to start the third and the Mules did, the Hornets called it a day.

That first quarter was insane by both teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Predatory Primates;n785906]
        Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Yeah. That feeling was apparently gas.
        these minor miscalculations are baked into the process.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Man View Post

Rose is actually a junior transfer from Sam Houston. Getting healthy after foot injury. Could be one of the top receivers on the squad when healthy.
          Scary

Comment

Un-dirty word-believable! While I am happy for Josh and Joe, I am afraid for the rest of the MIAA. What a complete turn around from year one to year two. The addition of a defensive coordinator, an analyst that spent time at Oregon and a transfer portal QB has released a Cyborg Pegasus in Muletown. Air Lambo!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Scary
              Yeah they already had 4 guys who would start anywhere.

Comment

Emporia State QB Braden Gleason was the d2 national offensive player last week. UCM QB Zach Zebrowski will probably be the d2 offensive player this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                  Emporia State QB Braden Gleason was the d2 national offensive player last week. UCM QB Zach Zebrowski will probably be the d2 offensive player this week.
                  If not, idk who is.

Comment

Fire Higgins....

Comment

Looking at the highlights of this game, ESUs defense looked slow and stupid. Got beat over the top so much.

Comment

Over the top passes on D and dropped passes on O really hurt ESU on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
                          Over the top passes on D and dropped passes on O really hurt ESU on Sat.
                          Yeah UCM was throwing bombs.

Comment

Almost took my Son down to this game as we had an open afternoon but decided against it b/c we had a semi-final playoff game in the evening. Would have been a fun one to attend, need some more numbers on the scoreboard to get to triple digits. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule86 View Post
                              Almost took my Son down to this game as we had an open afternoon but decided against it b/c we had a semi-final playoff game in the evening. Would have been a fun one to attend, need some more numbers on the scoreboard to get to triple digits. Wow.
                              Man, you missed it, and I almost did. I snuck out of the house before the old lady got up... the honey-do-list can wait. Holy crap, the first quarter was "let it fly momma" by both teams. The action moved so fast that I had to watch it again on tv when I got home. Mules pulled away for a big win, but the first quarter / half was thrilling to see in person.

Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 10-23-2023, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Man, you missed it, and I almost did. I snuck out of the house before the old lady got up... the honey-do-list can wait. Holy crap, the first quarter was "let it fly momma" by both teams. The action moved so fast that I had to watch it again on tv when I got home. Mules pulled away for a big win, but the first quarter / half was thrilling to see in person.
                                kudos for getting back into the house and being able to watch tv.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X