X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

It was completely heartbreaking.

I've been a fan on both sides of those.

I hope Pitt can get a couple of good noncons and reload. Maybe they'll be lucky enough to have another good season and get gv at home in the playoffs.
    I'm kind of on the fence but I'm pretty sure both have week 4 open next season. Issue may be trying to schedule a h/h.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I'm kind of on the fence but I'm pretty sure both have week 4 open next season. Issue may be trying to schedule a h/h.
      Yeah h/h is nearly impossible unless the week 0 thing happens.

I'm also on the fence. It would be a fun game, but I kind of hate the idea of SR3 on SR3 violence. It benefits the glvc and others come playoff time if the MIAA and GLIAC start beating on each other in the regular season.

Comment

Yeah h/h is nearly impossible unless the week 0 thing happens.

I'm also on the fence. It would be a fun game, but I kind of hate the idea of SR3 on SR3 violence. It benefits the glvc and others come playoff time if the MIAA and GLIAC start beating on each other in the regular season.
        The NCAA showed this year with the seeding that teams should just make the absolute easiest non-conference schedule possible, because record is more important than anything else.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Not So Illinois - Gorilla View Post
          Haha check out my profile pic. BJ had the biggest mouth and his mouth runner over enough to tell everyone that his brother and other players were paid to play. Jax state 2.0
          all scholarship players are paid to play - lol

Comment

I agree. It wasn't the playcalling. It was just lapses in execution. On that late pick, the play was there, but it was thrown short and to the wrong shoulder. Nobody but the defender had a chance to catch that one.
            I don’t think Garrison, Dodson, or Wright intended that to be aback shoulder route. It was a vertical all the way and was a yard short of where it was intended to be. It would have been easily catchable for Garrison in the hands had it been a thrown a little further.

Comment

• It was the same play and same coverage we scored a TD in the 3rd quarter. Down the right sideline instead of left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                I was surprised that Massey was picking the road teams in region three. Pitt by 1 and UCM by 3. We'll accept those right now and move on to Dec. 2nd in Pittsburg, KS.
                Massey has an insatiable love affair with the MIAA. Has not caught up to current reality. The MIAA is a shell of what it once was.

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

If you've been around long enough to remember cooter, then youve been around along enough to remember when the miaa boys used to claim conference superiority. Unfortunately for the miaa boys, the GLIAC was placed on your region. That changed the narrative pretty quickly.
                  Just the facts. Prior to missing the playoffs this season, NW has had every postseason end to a team from the GLIAC since their last national title. And only beaten 1 GLIAC team, GVSU, over that stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

I don’t think Garrison, Dodson, or Wright intended that to be aback shoulder route. It was a vertical all the way and was a yard short of where it was intended to be. It would have been easily catchable for Garrison in the hands had it been a thrown a little further.
                    It was 5 yards short. The trailing defender had to go down to get it.

Comment

• In recent times,, Pitt is 0-2 against gliac teams in Michigan by a total of 6 points.

If that makes the MIAA a shell, so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

The NCAA showed this year with the seeding that teams should just make the absolute easiest non-conference schedule possible, because record is more important than anything else.
                        They showed the opposite last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Can you clarify this statement? What do you mean decadeish since that's been true? Are you saying it has been a decade since the MIAA was superior?
                          -ish.

yes but that's just my opinion reality is there's been an internal debate on our board that's gone on for several years so you'll get a different answer depending on the person you're talking to which means some cont'd the argument longer than that.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X