Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APU at Tarleton

If APU's offense can make as many circus catches as they did against CWU on Saturday, I think they might have a chance. I will be rooting for them. Hopefully they get Carr back on the field a bit more. What's his deal, anyway? He didn't look like he was hurting when he was on the field...

Game is at 1pm
    Video: https://tarletonsports.com/showcase?Live=1274
    Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=240602

Re: APU at Tarleton

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    If APU's offense can make as many circus catches as they did against CWU on Saturday, I think they might have a chance. I will be rooting for them. Hopefully they get Carr back on the field a bit more. What's his deal, anyway? He didn't look like he was hurting when he was on the field...

Game is at 1pm
    Video: https://tarletonsports.com/showcase?Live=1274
    Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=240602
    Likely easing Carr back I hope, similar to the way Colorado was with their top receiver after his injury. Now I can say this for two teams, go Cougs!

Comment

The only chance AP has in this game is if Tarleton has 150 yards of penalties. Which isn't our of the realm of possibility has it has happened several times this year. Tarleton is crazy talented this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
        The only chance AP has in this game is if Tarleton has 150 yards of penalties. Which isn't our of the realm of possibility has it has happened several times this year. Tarleton is crazy talented this year.
        I would fully expect this from TSU.

Comment

From my own selfish perspective, APU, if you guys beat Tarleton, please beat Duluth. (Stephenville, TX being much easier for a Pueblo, CO guy to get to than Duluth, MN.)

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
            From my own selfish perspective, APU, if you guys beat Tarleton, please beat Duluth. (Stephenville, TX being much easier for a Pueblo, CO guy to get to than Duluth, MN.)

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
              Huh?

Comment

Comment deleted.
                Last edited by MinnequaFats; 11-12-2018, 06:41 PM. Reason: Error

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                  Huh?
                  Yes I know this assumes that Pueblo beats both Mines and Minnesota State, and I know that both of those certainly are not a given. I am really hoping for a rubber match between the Thunderwolves and the Mavericks. Sadly, I don't think there is any way I can make it to Manakato.
                  Last edited by MinnequaFats; 11-12-2018, 06:37 PM. Reason: Adding quote

Comment

I am a sore loser. Screw Azusa I hope they get blown out.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                      I am a sore loser. Screw Azusa I hope they get blown out.

Comment

Let us hope that the Tarleton players all think the same and are looking ahead to the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                          Maybe you will get Referee (White Hat) Ford's crew from the RMAC! They throw lots of flags! Just ask Commerce when they played CWU in the playoffs last year.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                            Let us hope that the Tarleton players all think the same and are looking ahead to the next game.
                            Yes, I believe that they are looking past AP to Duluth. From what I have read, I know the Tarleton fans are looking past AP.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                              Maybe you will get Referee (White Hat) Ford's crew from the RMAC! They throw lots of flags! Just ask Commerce when they played CWU in the playoffs last year.
                              Commerce had ten penalties in that game for 95 yards. CWU had 14 for 133.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X