X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APU at Tarleton

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    Who did CWU and AZUSA beat?

Someone had to be the 7th team at this point the way Tarleton is playing im not sure Midwestern or anyone else "left out" would fare bettet.

Comment

Now it doesnt matter? Your the one who posted the question of who Midwestern beat? I simply turned it around.

Ive said repeatedly this is not about midwestern its about the criteria, and "Signature win" is not in the criteria.

Especially when the record for that win is built on 5 wins over teams with 2 wins total.

The committee is the one pushing the Participation ribbon thing because they refuse to leave out a conference.

Hopefully next year it gets better. Good luck to Pueblo, i like that defense is the premier side of the ball in sr4 this year. Tarleton, Commerce, and pueblo have proven themselves today, we will see what Mankato is made up if next week!
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I was at the game and I say that, with all due respect to Azusa Pacific, Tarleton dominated, especially the Texans' offensive line, which was consistently opening holes for the running attack to create splash/chunk plays early and often. Azusa's defense also drew a few offsides penalties, which the Tarleton QB took advantage off via the 'free plays' afforded to him. I have a lot of respect for APU and the football program, but Tarleton was simply playing on another level that even I didn't expect.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by cwu wildcat nation View Post
          i am a sore loser. Screw azusa i hope they get blown out.
          yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
            Now it doesnt matter? Your the one who posted the question of who Midwestern beat? I simply turned it around.

Ive said repeatedly this is not about midwestern its about the criteria, and "Signature win" is not in the criteria.

Especially when the record for that win is built on 5 wins over teams with 2 wins total.

The committee is the one pushing the Participation ribbon thing because they refuse to leave out a conference.

Hopefully next year it gets better. Good luck to Pueblo, i like that defense is the premier side of the ball in sr4 this year. Tarleton, Commerce, and pueblo have proven themselves today, we will see what Mankato is made up if next week!
            I'm not asking for a signature win, they simply don't have many wins against teams with good records. It's good to see that Midwestern fans aren't complaining and realize they had their chance, like everyone else, and didn't take advantage of it. Now if the rest could join them.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
              yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
              Lmao!!!

Comment

This game was about what I expected. The Texans handled AP from the first snap. At least the weather was nice. The way Tarleton played today no one would have beaten them.

Comment

AP got a beat down at the hands of Tarleton St.

CWU would of received a beat down by Tarleton State as well. Tarleton beat the two teams CWU LOST to by a combined score of 113-3

Midwestern on the other had lost to Tarleton State by 1 point in OT on a missed PAT. They DEFINITELY deserved that last playoff spot

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                    I'm not asking for a signature win, they simply don't have many wins against teams with good records. It's good to see that Midwestern fans aren't complaining and realize they had their chance, like everyone else, and didn't take advantage of it. Now if the rest could join them.

Comment

You're still here? Weird.

Comment

GNAC Embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                          AP got a beat down at the hands of Tarleton St.

CWU would of received a beat down by Tarleton State as well. Tarleton beat the two teams CWU LOST to by a combined score of 113-3

Midwestern on the other had lost to Tarleton State by 1 point in OT on a missed PAT. They DEFINITELY deserved that last playoff spot
                          This may be the definitive use of the transitive property as it relates to college football. Or not.....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X