Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lone Star Conference Media Day 2018

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Defense was far more of the equation in the playoff games than in the regular season overall. They werent near best in D2 during most last season, but at the end of the season they were as good as anyone. Returning 9 of the 11 that finished it is a nice perk to have. I expect us to have close to a top 10 defensive unit this season.
    You should be one of the best in 2018, you weren't among the best in 2017bthough. I guess if best means top 30 then sure, my measure of one of the best has to be top 10.

Edited as might future is too bright to keep up with.
    Last edited by Turbonium; 08-14-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderwolves Fan View Post
      You should be one of the best in 2019, you weren't among the best in 2018 though. I guess if best means top 30 then sure, my measure of one of the best has to be top 10.
      HUH

Did I sleep for a whole year and wake up in 2019

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
        HUH

Did I sleep for a whole year and wake up in 2019
        You did, my apologies. Welcome to the future, hopefully it is one where Angelo can get back to being a solid team and learn how to admit fans into games in a timely fashion.

Comment

Did they? Eh, sorry not been super impressed with LSC offenses. Remember how highly touted Angelo was in 2014 and they scored 7 points against the CSU-P first team defense? Midwestern in 2015 in believe? I'm not even a Pueblo fan any longer, but the LSC offenses of the last few years are nothing special, sorry.
          really pueblo lost to two teams that didnt even have winning records last year, and commerce played more than just the lsc. that defense that you talk about from pueblo was really really good, a couple pro guys if i recall, Commerces defense was pretty darn good last year.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Did they? Eh, sorry not been super impressed with LSC offenses. Remember how highly touted Angelo was in 2014 and they scored 7 points against the CSU-P first team defense? Midwestern in 2015 in believe? I'm not even a Pueblo fan any longer, but the LSC offenses of the last few years are nothing special, sorry.
            Hmmmm......why??

How is one a "fan" one moment and not a fan the next? That would mean they were NEVER REALLY a "fan".

Oh, and this is 2018......history is nice and all to hear about old sh!t, but thats what it is....HISTORY, the past....days GONE by.

Enjoy living in the past. I know lots of people gumming jello living in your world.....THE PAST.
            Last edited by ASUPops; 08-15-2018, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              How is one a "fan" one moment and not a fan the next? That would mean they were NEVER REALLY a "fan".
              Bingo!

Comment

Hmmmm......why??

Oh, and this is 2018......history is nice and all to hear about old sh!t, but thats what it is....HISTORY, the past....days GONE by.

Enjoy living in the past. I know lots of people gumming jello living in your world.....THE PAST.
                That's kinda like me and the Astros last year. I pulled for em and watched every game. Does that make me a fan? Uh! since I don't really give a rats arse what they have done since I would say I'm not really an Astros fan. If they make the big dance again this year I will watch them and pull for em and once it is over I'll go back to not giving a rats arse about the Astros.

Comment

Hmmmm......why??

You just blindly cheer for a team in any and all circumstances? Sometimes you can no longer respect something and you move on.

LSC offenses have always been thought of as special, then they make the playoffs and until 2017, don't do a dang thing. You saw it for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                    That's kinda like me and the Astros last year. I pulled for em and watched every game. Does that make me a fan? Uh! since I don't really give a rats arse what they have done since I would say I'm not really an Astros fan. If they make the big dance again this year I will watch them and pull for em and once it is over I'll go back to not giving a rats arse about the Astros.
                    That's kinda not at all what it's like, but sure? :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                      really pueblo lost to two teams that didnt even have winning records last year, and commerce played more than just the lsc. that defense that you talk about from pueblo was really really good, a couple pro guys if i recall, Commerces defense was pretty darn good last year.
                      They were pretty darn good, as I stated. However, they weren't the best defense in D2 as was mentioned. They were the best team though.

Comment

Comment

Then don't be a fan anymore. Plenty of reasons to not be beyond them stinking for a couple of decades now :tongue:

I supported CSU-P the way that I did, with highlight videos, the Facebook site, and all the photography, for a reason. I won't be publicly discussing why things have changed but I think most on here know that it's nothing small to have happened for me to not support them any longer. The reasons don't matter at the moment and I'll still watch D2 games when I can as it's truly something special that most don't appreciate.

Certainly didn't mean to derail the thread, just questioned that Commerce had the best defense in D2 last year, because they didn't.

Comment

You just blindly cheer for a team in any and all circumstances? Sometimes you can no longer respect something and you move on.

LSC offenses have always been thought of as special, then they make the playoffs and until 2017, don't do a dang thing. You saw it for yourself.
                            nope the carthel and 1 year later nesbitt coached buffs made some deep runs. pueblos defensive prowess though other than that chamionship season(really good team that year.) has only brought 2 wins in the playoffs since 2007, mostly 1 and doners.

since 2007 pueblo is 6-5 in the playoffs 4 of the 6 wins came in the NC season, the other 2 came the season after, those were the last seasons where they fielded a viable offense as well.

i recon Pueblo will shine in the rmac again this year too, and will probably get to even up that PO record as well. 6-6. :) ;) ha ha ha!!

first week cant get here soon enough!!!
                            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                              nope the carthel and 1 year later nesbitt coached buffs made some deep runs. pueblos defensive prowess though other than that chamionship season(really good team that year.) has only brought 2 wins in the playoffs since 2007, mostly 1 and doners.

since 2007 pueblo is 6-5 in the playoffs 4 of the 6 wins came in the NC season, the other 2 came the season after, those were the last seasons where they fielded a viable offense as well.

i recon Pueblo will shine in the rmac again this year too, and will probably get to even up that PO record as well. 6-6. :) ;) ha ha ha!!

first week cant get here soon enough!!!
                              Ouch.

Truth hurts.

Comment

Then don't be a fan anymore. Plenty of reasons to not be beyond them stinking for a couple of decades now :tongue:

I supported CSU-P the way that I did, with highlight videos, the Facebook site, and all the photography, for a reason. I won't be publicly discussing why things have changed but I think most on here know that it's nothing small to have happened for me to not support them any longer. The reasons don't matter at the moment and I'll still watch D2 games when I can as it's truly something special that most don't appreciate.

Certainly didn't mean to derail the thread, just questioned that Commerce had the best defense in D2 last year, because they didn't.
                                TWolf Fan, you remind me of someone else who signed off the board last year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X