Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A&M-Commerce @ Midwestern State

I played against those NMHU teams. They always had a ton of penalties and definitely had discipline issues, but TSU seems like they are flat our more interesting in fighting than playing football. I know 4 to 5 times I saw TSU stop playing football and flat our start swinging at ENMU players. That's what happened when the safety was ejected, the other times the officials didn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
      I played against those NMHU teams. They always had a ton of penalties and definitely had discipline issues, but TSU seems like they are flat our more interesting in fighting than playing football. I know 4 to 5 times I saw TSU stop playing football and flat our start swinging at ENMU players. That's what happened when the safety was ejected, the other times the officials didn't see it.
      Highlands had players threaten to shoot Pueblo players after one of the games down in Las Vegas! I believe they had some guys who played up until their scheduled court dates as well. Good times. Can't wait to watch a TSU game now!

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
        The U of D2.

That's embarrassing. Represent Tarleton with class.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
          The U of D2.

That is the struggle with building a team with transfers.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Highlands had players threaten to shoot Pueblo players after one of the games down in Las Vegas! I believe they had some guys who played up until their scheduled court dates as well. Good times. Can't wait to watch a TSU game now!
            Tarleton is loaded with talent and testosterone. Can't imagine all the big plays that have been brought back due to all those bone headed penalties. Still, they are like a demolition crew this year. D2 definitely is a new team every year. This TSU team resembles nothing of a year ago.

Really don't see the Lions D holding that high scoring offense down all game and I'm not sold that the Lions will score enough to win. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
              That is the struggle with building a team with transfers.
              Just have to deal with it until we can get high class and high talent kids.

Comment

• A&M-Commerce @ Midwestern State

The U of D2.

Comment

Just have to deal with it until we can get high class and high talent kids.
                  I'm sure LSC Fan would more than be glad to deal with it and be relevant again in the D2 world of football.

Comment

I was in elementary school in the 90s

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                      Tarleton is loaded with talent and testosterone. Can't imagine all the big plays that have been brought back due to all those bone headed penalties. Still, they are like a demolition crew this year. D2 definitely is a new team every year. This TSU team resembles nothing of a year ago.

Really don't see the Lions D holding that high scoring offense down all game and I'm not sold that the Lions will score enough to win. Just my thoughts.
                      Tarleton seems to be run heavy, with a serviceable passing game. They are almost 3-1 run vs pass plays. If we can key on the running game I think we can slow them down better than anyone they have played so far. We will need to start converting red-zone opportunities into touchdowns more and limit the turnovers. I always like our chances against a run heavy team.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                        Tarleton seems to be run heavy, with a serviceable passing game. They are almost 3-1 run vs pass plays. If we can key on the running game I think we can slow them down better than anyone they have played so far. We will need to start converting red-zone opportunities into touchdowns more and limit the turnovers. I always like our chances against a run heavy team.
                        Be ready for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                          Should be a good game, I think Tarletons defense proves to be too stout. Not like I'm biased or anything.

Comment

Should be a good game, I think Tarletons defense proves to be too stout. Not like I'm biased or anything.
                            Yes, Im looking forward to it. We will have another week to work on our offense - Wilson has only started 2 games this season & seems to have good abilities. It will be a good test for both teams - and also yes, a good fight is nice, I just hope its football fighting and not swinging after the play fighting.

Comment

Might want to prepare for both fighting. I've been waiting for the Commerce game.

Comment

Might want to prepare for both fighting. I've been waiting for the Commerce game.
                                lol, well, we got Vincent Hobbs so I like our chances in a fist fight.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X