Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSC Men's Basketball

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
    I have a couple buddies I am bringing to the game with me. If last year set a precedent, I highly doubt the FUB sells out. I may be wrong considering we are out of spring break now. Hopefully it is more packed than last year.(even though that was the fullest I have seen for a sporting event) The players deserve to be in front of a full home crowd.
    3,000 will be a very good crowd. Anything more will rock.

Comment

I agree! 3k would be awesome. Especially because students get in Free! I am bringing 3 guys who have never been to a WT basketball game even though they are all alums. Hoping they like the product because WT bball is no joke. Would be good to get some more alumni back involved.

Comment

• Comment

WT wins the region in front of a loud and proud crowd! I think it was around 3500. Fantastic game and fun environment.

Comment

WT wins the region in front of a loud and proud crowd! I think it was around 3500. Fantastic game and fun environment.
            CONGRATS to WT on a big win.

Comment

Not sure who WT plays next Wed. Probably the 2:30 pm game against Southern Indiana or Mercyhurst, if WT is the 2 seed. NCAA hasn't seeded the brackets yet. My guess. NWMissouri will be the 1 seed.

It should be a great field. 6 of the 8 teams at the Elite 8 were the 1 seeds in their region.
              Last edited by BuffaloChip; 03-19-2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

3,402 was the announced. It was damn loud. When Gach Gach hit that 3 at the 3:36 left and put the Buffs up by 18 again, a dagger in St. Edwards' heart, the crowd erupted with a tremendous roar. WT is 34-3. St. Eds finished 30-4. 3 more games to win. Go Buffs!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                  3,402 was the announced. It was damn loud. When Gach Gach hit that 3 at the 3:36 left and put the Buffs up by 18 again, a dagger in St. Edwards' heart, the crowd erupted with a tremendous roar. WT is 34-3. St. Eds finished 30-4. 3 more games to win. Go Buffs!
                  Was a good game. I hope they continue to play well. St Edwards should be a lock for the regional finals again next year without losing anyone

Comment

• Comment

I just saw on the University of Southern Indiana site that WT plays Southern Indiana at 6pm next Wed. USI is 25-8. They'll definitely have the home crowd advantage.

Comment

Note to the Wt MBB team - Win the Last Game.
                        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                          Was a good game. I hope they continue to play well. St Edwards should be a lock for the regional finals again next year without losing anyone
                          We'll see how the Heartland schools adjust having to play a tough conference game nearly every game when they join the LSC.

Comment

• LSC Men's Basketball

Last edited by WT_ALUM08; 03-20-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Good luck to West Texas, they've got a great shot of winning the whole darn thing. Put on for the LSC!
                              I don't know a ton about the other conferences in the country, but I can't believe that there is a better conference top to bottom in every sport that the LSC offers. Seems we always have a regional finalist or national tournament competitor in every sport every year. Getting out of the LSC is one of the more difficult tasks in D2 sports in my opinion! The heartland is about to find that out the hard way.

Comment

If this has been posted then sorry for the repost, MSU-Texas HC Nelson Haggerty has resigned.

https://msumustangs.com/news/2019/3/...all-coach.aspx

Mustangs have had a really bad three year run.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X