Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoffs

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    This year's Commerce team shouldn't have to worry about the weather since they don't throw as much. I dont think it will be a factor
    They don't run as much either. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
      So the demise of a football conference that would benefit other conferences is "good news"?

CWU has had football since 1901. That is prior to WTAMU, ENMU, TAMUK and other LSC schools were even founded.

Good news to you, crappy outcome for DII football.
      How is this a crappy outcome? Lessens the chance of an undeserving team getting in.

Comment

Yeah, like teams that can't kick FGs or XPs.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          I'll take the two loss team over the three loss team. Regardless of my thoughts, Tarleton has APU. Maybe, just maybe it won't be too bad. Tarleton will advance

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
            I'll take the two loss team over the three loss team. Regardless of my thoughts, Tarleton has APU. Maybe, just maybe it won't be too bad. Tarleton will advance
            2 loss team over a 2 loss team actually. Sorry, I know posting this time of year is a bit new for you.

Comment

So the demise of a football conference that would benefit other conferences is "good news"?

CWU has had football since 1901. That is prior to WTAMU, ENMU, TAMUK and other LSC schools were even founded.

Comment

Travel isn't bad enough, let's add more. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

That's not a bad idea at all.

I very much agree with your thoughts on the State of LaLa Land.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I would qualify as a "libtard" (or snowflake or whatever) and I love football and I love D2 football especially. I agree it's a shame California only has one D2 school.

Comment

2 loss team over a 2 loss team actually. Sorry, I know posting this time of year is a bit new for you.
                      There is a 1 loss team in region 3 that got left out. The Committee is completely irregular in their criteria application.

Dont come at me with who did they play either, cause if that really mattered MSU-Texas would be in the po's.
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                        There is a 1 loss team in region 3 that got left out. The Committee is completely irregular in their criteria application.

Dont come at me with who did they play either, cause if that really mattered MSU-Texas would be in the po's.
                        I don't know where region 3 came into play. Region 4 had a decision between 2 teams with the same record. One who finished with a solid road win, the other struggled late against a winless team and against West Texas. Midwestern fans even said they were undeserving with how they've been playing. Sorry but the LSC had a clear dominant team and a big drop from there.

Comment

Sorry, I was looking at APUs overall, where it shows a 3

Comment

No but football in the GNAC has been tenuous for a while, I would love to see a viable conference of quality teams, but this crap of 1 or 2 near or winnless teams getting played twice has lessened the quality of the product.

Are CWU and AZUSA good teams, probably, but its hard to determine that with the schedule they are forced to play.

What is not good for d2 football is the current sitiation. We have a massive conference with insular scheduling that produces usually 3 or more 2 loss or less teams, and another conference that has 11 teams with only 1 ooc game, and then the GNAC. The committee is commited to making sure all 4 conferences are reped, even if 1 or 2 of the conferences produce more than 2 contenders.
                            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                              No but football in the GNAC has been tenuous for a while, I would love to see a viable conference of quality teams, but this crap of 1 or 2 near or winnless teams getting played twice has lessened the quality of the product.

Are CWU and AZUSA good teams, probably, but its hard to determine that with the schedule they are forced to play.
                              This. The bottom two teams absolutely struggled where APU and CWU rolled. Jokes of conferences shouldn't automatically get a seat at the playoff table.

Comment

Geez-us.....we GET IT already "Jim Acosta"!!! You don't have to assault a young lady to drive your point home. ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X