Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoffs

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
    This. The bottom two teams absolutely struggled where APU and CWU rolled. Jokes of conferences shouldn't automatically get a seat at the playoff table.
    They didn't get in automatically. GNAC had no Earned Access due to size. The Committee, correctly or incorrectly, chose to place them in at the expense of MSU Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      I don't know where region 3 came into play. Region 4 had a decision between 2 teams with the same record. One who finished with a solid road win, the other struggled late against a winless team and against West Texas. Midwestern fans even said they were undeserving with how they've been playing. Sorry but the LSC had a clear dominant team and a big drop from there.
      NCAA says margin of victory doesn't matter. So I think you just helped Boohaha... His point is the published criteria are not actually applied.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
        I'm pretty sure I would qualify as a "libtard" (or snowflake or whatever) and I love football and I love D2 football especially. I agree it's a shame California only has one D2 school.
        Nah.....TRUE libtards are not FANS of football. You must be a poor lost soul or a moderate democrat. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
          So the demise of a football conference that would benefit other conferences is "good news"?

CWU has had football since 1901. That is prior to WTAMU, ENMU, TAMUK and other LSC schools were even founded.

Good news to you, crappy outcome for DII football.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
            So the demise of a football conference that would benefit other conferences is "good news"?

CWU has had football since 1901. That is prior to WTAMU, ENMU, TAMUK and other LSC schools were even founded.

Good news to you, crappy outcome for DII football.
            1889 for TAMUC. 5th oldest institution in Texas.

Comment

Playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
                NCAA says margin of victory doesn't matter. So I think you just helped Boohaha... His point is the published criteria are not actually applied.
                Margin of victory is not, late season performance is looked at. Guarantee if they increase the teams to 8 then #9 will cry. Might as well just give everyone a participation ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  Geez-us.....we GET IT already "Jim Acosta"!!! You don't have to assault a young lady to drive your point home. ;)
                  I was setting a personal record for LSC fans I've fired up on one post, I wasn't quite done yet pops!

Comment

I don't know where region 3 came into play. Region 4 had a decision between 2 teams with the same record. One who finished with a solid road win, the other struggled late against a winless team and against West Texas. Midwestern fans even said they were undeserving with how they've been playing. Sorry but the LSC had a clear dominant team and a big drop from there.
                    Regional committees make their suggestions to the national committee do they not? We are preached at about the criteria, stick to the criteria.

AZUSA beat humbolt the second time by 3, western washington by 1, Simon Fraser by 11, all three teams have a combined 7 wins, Western Oregon has 5 wins.

Azusa has 1 win over a team +.500
                    MSU has 3 wins over +.500 teams, and a win over a common opponent by a far greater margin.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

• Re: Playoffs

Margin of victory is not, late season performance is looked at. Guarantee if they increase the teams to 8 then #9 will cry. Might as well just give everyone a participation ribbon.
                      That doesn't make any sense. If Margin of Victory is not a factor then how can late season performance beyond win or loss be looked at? Those two statements cannot both be true...

NCAA cannot say "we don't care about margin of victory" then also say "your margin was unimpressive."

Comment

I do recall another team saying how their "struggles" should not disqualify them....lost to cough*WT AND FT LEWIS cough*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                          I do recall another team saying how their "struggles" should not disqualify them....lost to cough*WT AND FT LEWIS cough*cough*
                          All that coughing, maybe you otta take a throat lozesnge, or something. Don't want you to get strep. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                            All that coughing, maybe you otta take a throat lozesnge, or something. Don't want you to get strep. :smile-big:
                            Bro you dont even know!! I have 5 sons and its been going around!

Comment

I was setting a personal record for LSC fans I've fired up on one post, I wasn't quite done yet pops!
                              Ohhhhhh. My bad.

Carry on. Lol :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                                WTF is a "lozesnge"? A new strain of kush?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X