Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs

An even simpler fact is that I did not mention Tarleton. I knew they were founded in 1899, hence not mentioning them.

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
      1889 for TAMUC. 5th oldest institution in Texas.
      Nor was TAMUC mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        WTF is a "lozesnge"? A new strain of kush?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
          An even simpler fact is that I did not mention Tarleton. I knew they were founded in 1899, hence not mentioning them.

The name TAMUK started in 1993.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
            The name TAMUK started in 1993.
            My apologies.

But my point still stands.....

Looks like CWU will get two more LSC games per the scheduling alliance. Hoping we will visit Kingsville.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
              My apologies.

But my point still stands.....

Looks like CWU will get two more LSC games per the scheduling alliance. Hoping we will visit Kingsville.
              Is that official, yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
                Is that official, yet?
                I have not heard whether that is a done deal yet. Even if an alliance between the LSC & GNAC is made, I am sure most LSC teams already have next year's schedule games under contract. I do not like the idea of breaking 2019 contracts. Does the LSC want to gamble that the GNAC will honor these contracts and does the LSC bet on the stability of all four of remaining GNAC with only four schools?

TAMUK posted the 2019 schedule and has a home game scheduled non-conference games with GNAC's Western Oregon, another home game against Saginaw Valley Michigan and another with Sul Ross State.
                Last edited by HOGSVRR; 11-13-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                  I was setting a personal record for LSC fans I've fired up on one post, I wasn't quite done yet pops!
                  Your doin" good! I'll just read and laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                    All that coughing, maybe you otta take a throat lozesnge, or something. Don't want you to get strep. :smile-big:
                    That was a Valencia peanut that got stuck while eating! I used to live in Portales when stationed at Cannon AFB.

Comment

I have not heard whether that is a done deal yet. Even is an alliance between the LSC & GNAC is made, I am sure most LSC teams already have next year's schedule games under contract. I do not like the idea of breaking 2019 contracts. Does the LSC want to gamble that the GNAC will honor these contracts and does the LSC bet on the stability of all four of remaining GNAC with only four schools.

TAMUK posted the 2019 schedule and has a home game scheduled non-conference games with GNAC's Western Oregon, another home game against Saginaw Valley Michigan and another Sul Ross State.
                      I know CWU travels to Canyon in October. They also have an FCS opponent again in Idaho. Damn,that will hurt them again.

Comment

I have not heard whether that is a done deal yet. Even is an alliance between the LSC & GNAC is made, I am sure most LSC teams already have next year's schedule games under contract. I do not like the idea of breaking 2019 contracts. Does the LSC want to gamble that the GNAC will honor these contracts and does the LSC bet on the stability of all four of remaining GNAC with only four schools.

TAMUK posted the 2019 schedule and has a home game scheduled non-conference games with GNAC's Western Oregon, another home game against Saginaw Valley Michigan and another Sul Ross State.
                        If we were looking like we could be competitive next year (which at this very moment we don't) with a shot at making the playoffs, I wouldn't mind CWU replacing that Sul Ross game if it were a home contest for us. But only with that condition.

Bottom line is a number or LSC and RMAC schools for that matter have more leverage to formulate favorable non conferences schedules if the the remaining GMAC four want to get their requisite number of games under their belts in order to qualify for the post season.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                          Regional committees make their suggestions to the national committee do they not? We are preached at about the criteria, stick to the criteria.

AZUSA beat humbolt the second time by 3, western washington by 1, Simon Fraser by 11, all three teams have a combined 7 wins, Western Oregon has 5 wins.

Azusa has 1 win over a team +.500
                          MSU has 3 wins over +.500 teams, and a win over a common opponent by a far greater margin.
                          What, Western Washington started their football team back up?

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                            I do recall another team saying how their "struggles" should not disqualify them....lost to cough*WT AND FT LEWIS cough*cough*
                            In separate years they did yes and then both last year. Should they have not gotten in with 1 loss in 2014 then, is that your argument? If referring to last year, 3 teams had the chance to seal their playoff spot, all 3 lost. This includes your hounds. Humboldt and Mesa as well. Each has no one to blame but themselves. Same with Midwestern this year.

This is much like blaming refs for a loss instead of taking personal accountability. Put yourself in the position to lose or to not be in the top 7 and at the end of the day it's on you.
                            Last edited by Turbonium; 11-13-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                              That was a Valencia peanut that got stuck while eating! I used to live in Portales when stationed at Cannon AFB.
                              Right on!
                              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                                What, Western Washington started their football team back up?
                                western oregon sorry!
                                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X