Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

In my heart i sincerely hope Maskill is on the receiving end of one of these......
    LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
      Tarleton announcers.... We had a sellout crown of over 10k..... video says something different.
      Considering the stadium seats 9,000..... I didn't see those 1,000 standing room only attendees anywhere.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Depends on how he wants to build his team. If via recruiting then no, not necessarily. Especially with it being his first HC job and starting his first recruiting cycle very late. I don't think it would just have happened by now. It's also very possible that TSU is simply a better team at the moment, which they clearly appear to be. This game shouldn't be very close if the Texan hype is real.
          What hype?

Comment

• It was an awesome atmosphere! The renovations were amazing! Whitten was nice enough to call off the dogs otherwise there could have been some records set!

On another note any buff fans know why your student section does the haka before kickoff? Lol was kind of funny to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

What hype?
              The hype of anyone that knows D2 football and how good the Texans are? There's a thread already with numerous people saying they go undefeated and win it all.

Comment

The hype of anyone that knows D2 football and how good the Texans are? There's a thread already with numerous people saying they go undefeated and win it all.
                We have the talent, but anyone who knows about winning it all will tell you that you have to have a little bit of luck and a few breaks. That and the injury bug to stay away.

Comment

• Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post

We have the talent, but anyone who knows about winning it all will tell you that you have to have a little bit of luck and a few breaks. That and the injury bug to stay away.
                  Of course, not saying the hype isn't deserved.

Comment

• I think it's safe to say the coaching tree that was planted at Pueblo who brought WTAM and TAMUK their coaches might need to be replanted because it just hasn't brought the fruit we wished for at Kingsville and Canyon. What say you WTAM fans? At least in Canyon you all have a proactive administration who will get it right. In Kingsville I don't think our administration gives a flip.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                      I think it's safe to say the coaching tree that was planted at Pueblo who brought WTAM and TAMUK their coaches might need to be replanted because it just hasn't brought the fruit we wished for at Kingsville and Canyon. What say you WTAM fans? At least in Canyon you all have a proactive administration who will get it right. In Kingsville I don't think our administration gives a flip.
                      Good question? What does Hughes say to rally his troops after such a shellacking last night.

Comment

I think it's safe to say the coaching tree that was planted at Pueblo who brought WTAM and TAMUK their coaches might need to be replanted because it just hasn't brought the fruit we wished for at Kingsville and Canyon. What say you WTAM fans? At least in Canyon you all have a proactive administration who will get it right. In Kingsville I don't think our administration gives a flip.
                        Seems Kingsville has much larger problems than the coach, WT can't say the same.

Comment

• seems a little early to be counting WT out...LOL...Texans are stacked and talented, probably the best team in D2!! Lots of season left fellas!!

Comment

Seems Kingsville has much larger problems than the coach, WT can't say the same.
                            I said so much and have been saying it pre coach Wilk as well. Yes, WT is pretty much a dream scenario for a go getter type of coach who is either looking for a long term tenure or a career stepping stone to the big boy division.

Comment

I think Hughes gets it right. Wt gets beat by TSU, Commerce and ASU/MSU that give us 8-3. I'll take that. Lots of football left
                              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• The game with the Texans last night was a total domination and as a buff fan i will tell it like it is.A new stadium and new coach is not going to replace the winning tradition a certain coach started here a few years ago with an unprecedented style putting together a brand of football unseen in this area for many years.I know some will think he was let go with just cause but i know for a fact that certain marketing techniques has been going on for decades at the college level.The trade off we buff fans got from that alleged infraction has definitely dropped the level of fan interest.Hopefully it will return some day but probably not in my lifetime. That was not just a loss we experienced last night, as Techster says, it was a shellacking!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X