Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

I think Hughes gets it right. Wt gets beat by TSU, Commerce and ASU/MSU that give us 8-3. I'll take that. Lots of football left

Comment

• WT 8-3 is very very unrealistic. They failed the eyeball test last night. Big Time. Scary bad.

Comment

• Hard to disagree with what you say. I am hoping for some steady improvement as the season progresses.
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Originally posted by limoguy View Post
          The game with the Texans last night was a total domination and as a buff fan i will tell it like it is.A new stadium and new coach is not going to replace the winning tradition a certain coach started here a few years ago with an unprecedented style putting together a brand of football unseen in this area for many years.I know some will think he was let go with just cause but i know for a fact that certain marketing techniques has been going on for decades at the college level.The trade off we buff fans got from that alleged infraction has definitely dropped the level of fan interest.Hopefully it will return some day but probably not in my lifetime. That was not just a loss we experienced last night, as Techster says, it was a shellacking!
          Art Briles might be in the cards sooner than anyone thought! :-D

Comment

• Home side was completely full... Picture taken half way through the first quarter with people still coming in the gate. (Photo credit Casey Hogan)

https://theflashtoday.com/2019/09/22...setting-crowd/
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• As a big fan of the Buffalos I hate to agree with you, but I do. AP an Jewell should have been easy wins. Granted, Tarleton is a power house and could probably hang with several D1 teams. But the buffs looked horrible. Duke cant run north and south, receivers dropping passes, O line getting man handled, multiple int's. If we don't see major improvement against a weak WNM team and a marginal CWU team in the next two weeks, things dont look good for the Buffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by gruesome View Post

Art Briles might be in the cards sooner than anyone thought! :-D
                So what would Kingsville fans think if you hired Briles? Would this be an upgrade you could live with?

Comment

• Originally posted by TexanFan View Post

So what would Kingsville fans think if you hired Briles? Would this be an upgrade you could live with?
                  They are already in the toilet. What's the harm in adding a turd?

Comment

• Comment

• 1 coach in particular......

Maskill would set ncaa scoring records with that team. He would make the 85 bears look like amateurs. Several 100 point games.
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

They are already in the toilet. What's the harm in adding a turd?
                        Amazing comment!

XD XD XD

Comment

• Originally posted by TexanFan View Post

You could bring in (fill in the blank) HC down here and the change would be minimal. I don't care if it was Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney, Techster's man with the Arizona Cards, etc....

The trouble down here is the infrastructure which you guys have changed which will only make you all better. WTAM will almost certainly find the right guy if the current one doesn't work out. A few years ago I would have been offended by what Jake posted, but it's pretty much on target. And the apathy just appears to grow more entrenched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

1 coach in particular......

Maskill would set ncaa scoring records with that team. He would make the 85 bears look like amateurs. Several 100 point games.
                            Maskill typically puts in his 2nd string in the mid 3rd/late 3rd Qtr. A few records were set by guys who were 2nd string freshman in these big blowouts. (Jake Glover to Vernon Johnson 99 against ACU, pop slant to get off the goaline)

I think sometimes you have to realize that maybe your team was just that bad that you couldnt stop our 2's...maybe even our cheerleaders.

I think we will take a couple lumps this season...the Tarleton game may be just as bad as the WT games but you wont see us whining on the board about the coach running up the score. It will be about why we couldnt stop them.

Rant over haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                              I think we will take a couple lumps this season...the Tarleton game may be just as bad as the WT games but you wont see us whining on the board about the coach running up the score. It will be about why we couldnt stop them.
                              Who on here was whining about him running the score up? I think all WT fans realized before the game even started that the end result would most likely be that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Who on here was whining about him running the score up? I think all WT fans realized before the game even started that the end result would most likely be that way.
                                Lol. Well at least we learned our 1's are better than Tarleton's 2's.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X