Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Twincitiesmav;n445557]

Mary and Crookston have not helped our cause. Playing Sioux Falls next week should give a nice boost to our SOS. Last year we got the #1 because of in region record. The Texans have the opportunity to play more in region games but find it more important to schedule a money game and a jv squad.

Tarleton attempted to schedule Valdosta and Ferris State but neither one accepted to play us. The SFA D1 game was scheduled a year ago. Since we could not find a D2 to to fill in our schedule we invited Doane to come play us... our SOS as of today is still above Mankato so we will see. A lot of football left to play..

Comment

Dixie St. down 21-7 to Mesa at the half & Augie down to CSP 20-14 late in the 4th. Big for the LSC if those 2 squads end up losing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
        Dixie St. down 21-7 to Mesa at the half & Augie down to CSP 20-14 late in the 4th. Big for the LSC if those 2 squads end up losing today.
        Yes it is...
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Yes it is...
          Was not to be....

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post

Was not to be....
            been out of town following stat lines Looks like Commerce is dodging a bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

been out of town following stat lines Looks like Commerce is dodging a bullet.
              Looks like Eastern is taking one to the head tonight. They must've thrown in the towel

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Looks like Eastern is taking one to the head tonight. They must've thrown in the towel
                saw on a play by play Charles countee getting credit for 2 rushes on offense he is the starting DB...that's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Mary and Crookston have not helped our cause. Playing Sioux Falls next week should give a nice boost to our SOS. Last year we got the #1 because of in region record. The Texans have the opportunity to play more in region games but find it more important to schedule a money game and a jv squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

WTH???

Man they are gonna be GUNNING for Angelo next week.

I hope Girsch and squad are ready for this one. Looking like a TRAP game. MAN, I would be working 18 hour days this week if I were Girsch and company! Put a d@mn bed/couch in my office and I would pull 20 hour days for the rest of the YEAR.

Comment

[QUOTE=majorpayne;n445582]
                      Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Tarleton attempted to schedule Valdosta and Ferris State but neither one accepted to play us. The SFA D1 game was scheduled a year ago. Since we could not find a D2 to to fill in our schedule we invited Doane to come play us... our SOS as of today is still above Mankato so we will see. A lot of football left to play..
                      Playing Sioux Falls (would could be ranked by the end of Monday) this week should help m.

Comment

Comment

Once again, what team even in the LSC wants to play Tarleton or TAMUC twice?

Only teams that that have stepped up is CSUP and some teams from GNAC and the GLVC. That is mainly due to lack of conference opponents also.

Moving forward with GNAC alliance this problem may be rectified.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Once again, what team even in the LSC wants to play Tarleton or TAMUC twice?

Only teams that that have stepped up is CSUP and some teams from GNAC and the GLVC. That is mainly due to lack of conference opponents also.

Moving forward with GNAC alliance this problem may be rectified.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                              WTH???

Man they are gonna be GUNNING for Angelo next week.

I hope Girsch and squad are ready for this one. Looking like a TRAP game. MAN, I would be working 18 hour days this week if I were Girsch and company! Put a d@mn bed/couch in my office and I would pull 20 hour days for the rest of the YEAR.
                              Pops I know your sarcasm but for the love of all things I sure hope this is right. Hounds have got to find more pride than this. No slight to UTPB, but ENMU is always in the minds of new comers the "team we can beat" cause let's face it ENMU'S success is often found despite our circumstances and they know that. Incarnate word did the same thing, when they came in, as did mcmurry.

Comment

Assuming Mankato beats SF next weekend, the Coo should be eliminated from playoff contention. In the other big game in the NSIC next weekend, what benefits the LSC more, a win by Augie or Winona?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X