Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Odd language coming from a representative of a university. Arent you employed by TAMUC? YIKES!!
    well I figured baby talk was appropriate considering people get their feelings hurt when we talk about injuries to our team.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

well I figured baby talk was appropriate considering people get their feelings hurt when we talk about injuries to our team.
      I havent heard one poster mention getting their feelings hurt. Other than you Jake. And the only whining has been from two TAMUC posters.

I mean....EVERYONE is saying the same thing...ALL TEAMS IN EVERY SPORT HAVE INJURIES. Key players, multiple players, etc....THAT'S LIFE.

We ALL get it!!!! The entire TAMUC startling line-up are 4th -9th string players....some janitors, professors, and a Dean. LMFAO.

BUT SOMEHOW, you will beat Angelo by 30+ points. BUT imagine IF you had your REAL team playing....why, you might win by 100+!!!

Please dont mistake this post as a negative towards TAMUC.....that would be the furthest thing from the truth. I have people I know who attend school there (two family members), play multiple sports there, and even work there. NO this is all geared towards the posters who are over playing the injury card.

Comment

"Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
        I think for some, it could be taken as being dismissive of the other team"

To which you replied: "THIS"

Sounds like hurt feelings to me.

Now beyond that, NOBODY on the Commerce side has said "imagine if we had all our players, we'd win by 100" or anything REMOTELY like that. I think mostly we are pleasantly surprised by the job Bailiff has managed to do managing to continue winning despite the challenges this season. Anybody reads that as me or anyone "dismissing" their team thats on then, and their feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I havent heard one poster mention getting their feelings hurt. Other than you Jake. And the only whining has been from two TAMUC posters.

I mean....EVERYONE is saying the same thing...ALL TEAMS IN EVERY SPORT HAVE INJURIES. Key players, multiple players, etc....THAT'S LIFE.

We ALL get it!!!! The entire TAMUC startling line-up are 4th -9th string players....some janitors, professors, and a Dean. LMFAO.

BUT SOMEHOW, you will beat Angelo by 30+ points. BUT imagine IF you had your REAL team playing....why, you might win by 100+!!!

Please dont mistake this post as a negative towards TAMUC.....that would be the furthest thing from the truth. I have people I know who attend school there (two family members), play multiple sports there, and even work there. NO this is all geared towards the posters who are over playing the injury card.

Comment

Well I will try vewwy, vewwy, hard to be careful of the widdle feewings of others when discussing injured Commerce players. Im So so vewwy sowwy .
            It's just that it seems to be mentioned in every other post by Lion fans. Like yeah, we know...yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

It's just that it seems to be mentioned in every other post by Lion fans. Like yeah, we know...yawn.
              well its the lsc football forum, and we are talking about our team. Last week we lost an all american and perhaps the best kick returner in D2 who is a legit threat to score every time he fields a kick. There, I mentioned the injuries again.

Comment

Guys, guys, guys!! ... EVERYONE has injuries!

But you HAVE to give props to the '71 Marshall team. I mean, seriously.

Comment

Pops got this **** stirred up again. Just what he was going for I believe lmao??????

Comment

well its the lsc football forum, and we are talking about our team. Last week we lost an all american and perhaps the best kick returner in D2 who is a legit threat to score every time he fields a kick. There, I mentioned the injuries again.
                    Well, Pueblo was down to their 7th string water boy against the Lions which is why they started slowly, the team was clearly not properly hydrated.

Comment

Well, Pueblo was down to their 7th string water boy against the Lions which is why they started slowly, the team was clearly not properly hydrated.
                      Man, I hope y`all get him back in time for the playoffs.

Comment

WRONG!!!! RE-READ the post....it says DISMISSIVE not DISRESPECTFUL.

NEXT .....

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                          Pops got this **** stirred up again. Just what he was going for I believe lmao??????
                          Sssshhhhhh

Comment

Hahahaha. Too funny.

Comment

No one has ever said anything dismissive of anyone, and no one has been whining. Reading comprehension. Unconscious bias. Read. Learn.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X