Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Sometimes the whining over here can only be laughed at. So, LOL.
    The only whining you are going to hear is going to be coming out of Colorado when the Lions smoke Mines like a cheap cigar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

The only whining you are going to hear is going to be coming out of Colorado when the Lions smoke Mines like a cheap cigar!!!
      There it is, the kiss of death for the Lions. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

There it is, the kiss of death for the Lions. Lol.

Comment

I only fear I have is that the thin air up there might affect their brains like it has yours.
          Hahahaha.

Oh LORD......Abbott & Costello at it again!!

Comment

I only fear I have is that the thin air up there might affect their brains like it has yours.
            Dominique Ramsey probably won't be the guy doing it, he's been out for almost 2 full games now, not sure if he will be back this week or not. He was still in a brace last week. However, Kader Kohou has been killing it in his absence, so there's still a chance.

Regardless of how this team measures up against the 2017 Natty team, I do think this team is MUCH better prepared for inclement weather just based on a better run game, a running QB, and the lack of dependence on the passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Dominique Ramsey probably won't be the guy doing it, he's been out for almost 2 full games now, not sure if he will be back this week or not. He was still in a brace last week. However, Kader Kohou has been killing it in his absence, so there's still a chance.

Regardless of how this team measures up against the 2017 Natty team, I do think this team is MUCH better prepared for inclement weather just based on a better run game, a running QB, and the lack of dependence on the passing game.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X