Clear All

• Re: WT football

I hate crickets

that should fix it

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
      Signing Day is Feb. 6th
      Wait forever to make a hire, use it as an excuse for a struggling recruiting cycle, and then try to use that to buy another year of patience. That's what I've been hearing for awhile now. From what I've heard, the natives on campus are getting restless with this delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        Wait forever to make a hire, use it as an excuse for a struggling recruiting cycle, and then try to use that to buy another year of patience. That's what I've been hearing for awhile now. From what I've heard, the natives on campus are getting restless with this delay.
        You hear wrong
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
          Signing Day is Feb. 6th
          I ment its a day short of 2 weeks till signing day. In my rush to beat on some buffs i skipped that! I also missed the fact that its the oc they havent hired but still its cutting it close!
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            One eternity later with crickets in the background Hughes hires an OC.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
              One eternity later with crickets in the background Hughes hires an OC.
              They announce it?
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2019/1/23...ordinator.aspx

Here you go. Its officially filled now

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Well my source was wrong. I know nothing about the hire.

My guess is the original choice either used WT as leverage at his current school or backed out, hence the delay...

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

My guess is the original choice either used WT as leverage at his current school or backed out, hence the delay...
                    Sounds like a complete shift in philosophy, which is welcome in my book

Comment

Jake Brown is a stud and this is a great hire by WT.

Comment

Sounds like a complete shift in philosophy, which is welcome in my book
                        Reading the release I don't think this is a shift in philosophy.
                        Perhaps a more balanced approach, we will see. Like what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

As a Registered Financial Consultant, I have worked with Wt's HR. They take their sweet time with everything.
                          Talked to Kindera Potts (VB) this morning, she is still working on HR issues.
                          It's just the nature of the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
                            Reading the release I don't think this is a shift in philosophy.
                            Perhaps a more balanced approach, we will see. Like what I hear.
                            Getting the ball into the playmakers hands is not something they pushed the last 2 years. Outside of hand off to Duke last year, they had no offense. There was no concept of getting the ball to athletes in space. Seems like a big change to me, guess we will see

Comment

This sounds like a good hire. We need a lot more production from the QB than we have had so far in the Hughes era. However, I always have been for a balanced offense. This seems like the guy to get it done.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X