• Show
Clear All

• Re: WT football

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2019/4/12...announced.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
      FCS school? I don't know much about them
      Located in Cookeville, TN and a member of the Ohio Valley Conference. I believe the AF Academy played them in football a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
        Hopefully the majority return for fall practice in August & with the incoming freshman & transfers, the squad should be around 100+. The future is looking good for the Buffs.

Comment

Talk about a dramatic response.

Comment

Well you should have! Just kidding. I believe that coach Hughes has & recruits good quality talent. Having a deep bench of players is good. When the Buffs are 4 - 5 TD's ahead at halftime, the reserves can come in the second half and gain some valuable playing time in mop up duty. Onward Buffaloes!

Comment

Well you should have! Just kidding. I believe that coach Hughes has & recruits good quality talent. Having a deep bench of players is good. When the Buffs are 4 - 5 TD's ahead at halftime, the reserves can come in the second half and gain some valuable playing time in mop up duty. Onward Buffaloes!
              If this is not the case against Jewel, then you should drop your expectations of Buffalo football exponentially.

Comment

So you believe Wt will be AHEAD 35 points by half in most games?

LMFAO X 100

Comment

https://youtu.be/_ak6akTU-ak
                  WT update video
                  Last edited by chivas_gold; 04-18-2019, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chivas_gold View Post
                    Thanks for posting - good information
                    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

LMFAO X 100
                      I assure you this guy doesn't speak for 99% of us fans.

Comment

Originally posted by chivas_gold View Post
                        Coach Hughes, in a post game interview, also mentioned RB Prince Ugwu as having an outstanding spring and spring game. He's 5'9 and 194. 4.67 40. Played HS at Austin Westwood and appears to have been a RS freshman at North Texas last season.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                          Coach Hughes, in a post game interview, also mentioned RB Prince Ugwu as having an outstanding spring and spring game. He's 5'9 and 194. 4.67 40. Played HS at Austin Westwood and appears to have been a RS freshman at North Texas last season.
                          I couldn't find anything on him so I assume he was only a squad member, I couldn't find him listed on the roster. I saw a decent chunk of the spring game but didn't know who the RB was, at least I do now. He ran hard for sure

Comment

I couldn't find anything on him so I assume he was only a squad member, I couldn't find him listed on the roster. I saw a decent chunk of the spring game but didn't know who the RB was, at least I do now. He ran hard for sure
                            Ugwu has junior and senior highlights on HUDL and MaxPreps from Round Rock Westwood. He looks good. Smooth with power.
                            Last edited by BuffaloChip; 04-18-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

LMFAO X 100
                              Pops, get some gorilla glue and put your FA back on.

I'm hoping we'll be ahead on average, by 3.5 points per game at the end.

Comment

I assure you this guy doesn't speak for 99% of us fans.
                                I know!! But he is funnier than h3ll....love his posts.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X